Chapter XVII

The next two months go by relatively fast. Between doctors appointments and seeing Harry everyday, I barely had time to rest- something that I wanted to do all of the time now. Seriously! All I've been wanting to do is sleep. We've still managed to keep it a secret from everyone, with the exception of Zayn. The paparazzi has been more heavy in my life now that they've found out where my new flat with Zayn is. And Harry makes it a priority either to see me or call me every single day and I couldn't be anymore happier.

"Princess, I would really love for you to move in with me." Harry says, climbing into bed with me. We had just got back from having lunch and I just wanted to sleep. "I know you would, you've said it about twenty five times now." I giggle, playing with his fingers. "But, as I said all the other times, I just moved in with Zayn a few months ago and I'm just starting to feel comfortable here."

"I feel like you're hiding something from me, but you'll tell me when you're ready." he says, kissing my forehead. It's scary how Harry always knows exactly what's wrong with me. Like how is that possible? "I just don't want to leave Zayn to live by himself." I say, telling half of the truth. "With the way Georgie and Zayn have been this path month, I won't be surprised if she moves in tomorrow." Harry laughs. Oh yeah, I didn't mention that, did I? Zayn and Georgie started seeing each other a few weeks back and they've actually been pretty cute together.

"I'll talk to Zayn and then give you your answer." I say, kissing his pouty lips. "Your kisses are better than words." He mumbles before continuing to kiss me. His phone rings and he ignores it, pulling me on top of him. "Very frisky, Mr. Styles." I say in between his kisses. When his phone rings again, he groans loudly causing me to laugh.

"Hello, Mother." He says, annoyed. "Yes, you interrupted a very important meeting I was in." he says, winking at me. I hit him playfully on his chest, mouthing the words 'stop it'.

"Yes, I'll be right there." he says hanging his phone up. "It's time." he mumbles. "Time to tell them?" I ask, nervously. Harry told his mum earlier today that there was something we needed to tell them when they got time and I guess that they finally had time to talk to us.

-

Harry's POV

"I think I should do this alone." I say while putting on my shirt. "No, Haz. I want to be there with you." she says, climbing out of the bed and walking towards me. "I don't want you to stress out, love. You need to be resting." I can see her actually considering my proposal before shaking her head. "No, we made our little Dot together." She says placing my hand over her belly and her hand over mine. "So we should tell them together." She adds. "Are you sure about this? They might not be happy about it." I hesitantly say. Knowing my mother she'll bring up marriage, but my father will be peeved. "I'm sure. We're two adults, Haz." She's has grown as a person, so much from when I met her. Before she was too afraid to share small things with me, now she's ready to tell my parents about a baby. I'm so proud of her.

"Let's go, shall we?" I kiss her before she pulls us towards the door.

-

"Harold so nice to see you. Oh-" My mother stops in surprise, seeing Elizabeth with me. "Elizabeth! My absolute favourite." Gemma says running up and attacking her with a hug. "Oh!" Eliza laughs in surprise. "Gemma, how are you?" she giggles. "I'm well!" she smiles. "It feels like I haven't seen you in forever." She says to Eliza. I rolled my eyes before saying something, "Gemma, we were both over here last week for dinner."

"I know but Elizabeth got sick, so you had to leave early. Don't you remember?" I had forgotten about Elizabeth's "morning sickness" even though it was 7 o'clock at night. "I do." I tell Gemma.