Chapter Two

Hey guys so in my Interpersonal Communication class everyone has to take the Myer-Brigg's test and write a paper about your personality type. So I took the test and I am an ISFJ. Who else has taken the test? Let me know what your personality types are? 

Now onto business. I am dedicating this chapter to BooksieBooksie! Many of you may or may not know who this writer is (although you somewhat have to know who she is if you read boyxboy stories). Anyway, I first discovered Wattpad back in high school and there were a few stories I liked but none that really stuck with me. So one day I went to the teen fiction page and I found a story called Changed. At the time it was still being written so it was also early on in her career as well. I read the story and I gained an entire new perspective for boyxboy stories. From there I began to read MissCris and other writers as well and now I'm writing my own. But I believe that without reading Changed back then that I wouldn't be writing the stories that I am today. 

Also the picture above is of Kendall!

~*~*~

Chapter Two

Later that night, Justin sitting in his convertible with the hood up and waiting for Kendall to exit her house. The music is playing softly in the car while the engine idled. He sighed and glanced at his watch. Kendall usually doesn't take this long to get ready.  After turning down the volume of the music, he immediately realize why. 

Justin could hear faint yelling coming from inside Kendall's house. The house is to far away so he wasn't able to hear exactly what her father was yelling about, but he knew that it couldn't be good. Glancing at his watch again he decided, if she's not out of that house in five minutes then I will go in and get Kendall out of there. He severely disliked Kendall's father and tried to avoid him at all costs, but Justin is not about to let Kendall get hurt either. 

His head jerked toward Kendall's at the sound of her front door slamming. Kendall's ponytail flung left and right as she walked quickly to the car. She was in black sheer leggings, with a floral print dress and black high-heeled boots. Her hands wiped the tears from her face quickly as she climbed into the car. 

"You okay?" Her head jerked up quickly at the sound of her boyfriend's voice. She silently nodded her head and wiped away the few remaining tears. Unable to stand her pain, Justin leaned over and pulled her into a tight hug.

Kendall relaxed into his arms and as she allowed her tears to flow. He placed a soft kiss on her head and tightened his arms around her. No matter what happens in the future Kendall will always be his best friend and it truly hurt to see her in this much pain. 

Eventually her tears slowed and her sobs turned into a mixture of shaky breathing and hiccups. After another couple of minutes she pulled herself from Justin's arms and breathed a sigh of relief. 

"Sorry about that," she apologized quietly as she wiped away the final tears. 

Shaking his head, he said, "Don't. You don't ever have to apologize for that. I'd much rather you get that pain out then keep it bottled up." He knew that from personal experience. 

Kendall's hazel colored eyes softened at his words. "Thank you." She took a quick breath and shook her hands as if shaking away the negative feelings of the night. "Okay, uh . . . I am suddenly not in the mood for the drive-in. I'm in the mood for something else."

Quirking an eyebrow, Justin asked, "What did you have in mind?" 

~*~*~