Chapter Fifteen

It's official everyone! Finals are finished and I am done with winter term! Thank you everyone for waiting until I finished those before I could upload again! Even better news though: This is the last chapter of My Lost Love. I have just the epilogue left to upload at some point and then this story will be complete. I'm finishing up with part two of Chasing Liam so I'll probably begin uploading those chapters while I finish up part three. 

~*~*~

Chapter Fifteen

The good news: Justin had a plan.

The bad news: A tall three-hundred pound man with a thinning hair line and a pin-striped suit is standing – actually, sitting – in his way.

"Please!"

"No!"

"Please!"

"No!"

"Come on, Mr. Hexler," Justin urged the vice-principal. "What do I have to do for you to approve this?"

"Mr. Kohn for the last time I have said no. I am sorry, but this is not school appropriate nor is it a matter of life or death. Now if Mr. Long were here he would surely be just as against this as I am," the vice-principal said referring to the principal who was away on paternity leave.

This was not going well. He had to get this guy to agree. "Please, Mr. Hexler? I have already tried everything else. The only way the student body will believe it is if it comes right from horse's mouth." 

Mr. Hexler was not amused.

"Look, Mr. Kohn, maybe you should try a different way to out yourself. One that does not involve and/or interrupt school hours," he urged. 

"I appreciate the thought Mr. Hexler, but I'm telling you it's not going to work," Justin argued. "I need something that no one else has ever heard of. I need to make this right."

Mr. Hexler considered this. 

"All I am asking for is five minutes," Justin promised. "The rest of the day will then be as black and white as an old sit-com." The gears were turning in his head. "You do remember who filled all those sports cabinets with trophies, don't you?"

He sent him a stern vice-principal stare before slowly nodding his head.

"Okay, here is what we will do. I will allow you to do this, but you only have five minutes. Now if this does not work then no more attempts at school, alright? This is a place of education and it should be treated as such," he requested promptly.

"Okay, yeah," he agreed. "That's no problem."

Mr. Hexler nodded his head and pushes his large body away from his clunky desk. "Now if anyone asks I will be in the teachers' lounge getting coffee and my office will accidently be left unlocked. So I really had no idea how a student could have gotten into my office. . . ."

"Of course," Justin said catching onto what he was implying. "Thank you."

He stopped at the door and said "For what? I'm afraid I have absolutely no idea what you may be referring to, Mr. Kohn." Mr. Hexler sent a wink before closing the door behind him.

With the door closed and "accidentally" left unlocked no one would know Justin was in there before it was too late. He picked up one of the extra wooden chairs in the room and stuck it under the door knob to keep anyone else from entering the room.

Walking over to the desk, he looked at his PA system. Well, here goes phase 1. He took a shaky breath before pressing the speaker button allowing the entire school to be interrupted for the announcement.