Author's Note

Hello, loyal readers!

I just want to say that it's certainly been a long time coming. I have finally uploaded chapter one of "My Unexpected Love" so once you finish this book head over and check out Kendall's story. I promise you it will be worth the wait. I just wish it hadn't taken so long. . .

I transferred to a new school this year so I've been struggling with the change immensely. Also, I did lose a family member back in December. It was really heartbreaking for me and the rest of my family. We've been struggling to pick up the pieces and for a long time I just didn't have it in me to write. Now I don't know if it was the spring season or just the free time I have on my hands now that I'm out of school for the summer, but I have returned with a vengeance! 

For the past few weeks, I have been working like crazy to finish mapping out various stories I have in my folders. I have a lot of them finished and now I just have to get to writing. This past week alone I finished three more chapters of "My Unexpected Love" so I hope to have the story finished within the next few weeks. Once that is done, I will turn to my next story to begin writing. 

I have a few ideas on which one it'll be but I haven't decided on anything yet, so I guess I will just see which one I am feeling like when that time comes. I just want to thank you all again for staying with me all these years. I think you all can agree that I'm not the most timely of writers, but I always deliver. I love you all, and I couldn't do this without you. 

Also, the picture up above is the cover for "My Unexpected Love." Have you seen it? You have? Good. Now go read! ;) 

Lots of love,

Kaylee