Chapter Seven

Alright here we go with chapter seven! You guys finally get to learn the truth about Sam. I think I explained everything pretty well, but if there are still some questions out there message me or leave a comment and I will do my best to answer. Hope you all enjoy. 

Also we have Justin up above once again!

~*~*~

Chapter Seven

Sam

The next day, Sam caught a ride to school with Larissa in her car. The news didn't begin to spread until second period, but once it did it spread quickly. Everyone was talking about it. From what Sam had heard it's really no surprise that the school would react this way. Only now its too late. The rumors had began. The news is spreading. In an instant the truth caught like a spark and a wild fire had began.

Justin Kohn broke up with Kendall Williams this morning.

Rumors were already spreading about the reasons. Some said that Justin had been juggling other girls on the side for months now and Kendall found out so he dumped her. Not true. Others were saying that Kendall was pregnant so they broke up. Highly unlikely. Even a few were saying that Justin was gay and finally told Kendall the truth. I'm sure Justin wouldn't appreciate that rumor too much.

Sam watched Larissa's face as she heard the news. She seemed just as shocked by the news of their break up as he was. He remembered Kendall from middle school. She was a sweet girl. He knew of her, but they didn't really know each other and from an outsider's point-of-view she seemed nice. It was a shame that Justin had to use her to hide his true self, though.

A small part of him hoped that meant Justin was finally coming to terms with what he was and who he liked. Sam pushed aside that inkling of a thought, however. What the two of them had ended the night of the Homecoming dance and there was no getting that back no matter what he did. Maybe it was just time to accept the truth and move on with his life.

Throughout the rest of the day, more and more rumors came to light. If there's one thing this school is good at its spreading rumors. For instance, he was sure there were already a dozen rumors about why he was back in the first place.

For example, Samson Cody was abducted by aliens and that's why his family disappeared so abruptly. Really? Or, he's wanted from the FBI and his entire family went into hiding. Not even close. He didn't even know how half of these rumors got started in the first place. 

By the time lunch arrived Sam was very thankful for the distraction. The entire day he had a non-stop headache going on. It didn't help that a Mr. Justin Kohn was the cause of said headache. To escape the confinement of the cafeteria Sam found a quiet little corner in the hallway that was right next to a plug in so he could charge his phone as he read whatever book he was reading and ate lunch. However, today his hide away spot had been discovered.

Sam was unaware of a presence near him until a shadow came over the floor next to him. Scared by the surprise, he jumped only to find Justin Kohn being the cause of his fright.

"God, warn a guy, why don't ya," he yelled at him angrily.

"Sorry," he looked at him confused. "It's not like I meant to make you piss yourself."

He just shook his head at him. Some people never change. "What do you want?" He asked.

Just his lips and sighed while ducking his head in shame. "To apologize," he announced in a small voice.

Sam lifted his head in surprise. "What? Are you being serious right now?"

Justin began to lower himself until he was sitting next to his former friend on the ground of the hallway. "Look, I'm sorry, okay? I haven't treated you the best since you came back. In all honesty, I was just angry and sad and really hurt by what happened back in freshman year. I treated you like a jackass and you didn't deserve that."