Loke/Leo X Shy!Reader : Protection

A/N: WARNING! IF YOU HAVE NOT FOUND OUT ABOUT WHY LOKE DOES NOT LIKE CELESTIAL WIZARDS THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS!!! WARNING WARNING WARNING! (can't say I didn't warn you) I just LOVE Loke. Well, and Leo but y'know whatever xD Anyways, this is before you find out about him and the reason he doesn't like Celestial Wizards - and for this, you're a Celestial Wizard yourself. 'Kay? Kay Well, and after you find out he is Leo..

You look at Loke with a confused - and slightly hurt - expression on your face as he quickly backs away from you (for what was probably the millionth time) as if you were the Devil. Natsu and Gray laughed at this normal turn of events.

"Geez, (Y/n). I didn't think any type of girl could scare of Loke." Natsu joked, laughing. You didn't find it funny.

"Yeah. He runs away from you like you have three heads." Gray adds, laughing. It was nice Gray and Natsu were getting along for once. You just wished they weren't doing it to double team you.

You knew that Loke had a bad history with Celestial Wizards, and you definitely didn't hold it against him. It's just... it hurt to see him run away from you as if you were a monster. You were one of the softer Celestial Wizards - actually you were a lot like your Celestial Spirit Aries, the Ram - and so his actions always caused you pain. The fire and ice mages didn't help your insecurities either.

"Knock it off, guys.. You're making her cry!" Lucy butts in to save you.

You hadn't even realized the tears were slowly beginning to trickle down your cheeks until Lucy pointed it out. You blushed and quickly wiped your cheeks and you looked over at Lucy and them, giving a fake smile. "I-I'm alright." You lie softly. Lucy understood your dilema. He ran away from her too, but unlike you, it just annoyed her.

Natsu and Gray instantly snapped their attention to you and their eyes widened in horror at the realization that Lucy wasn't joking.

"I-I'm sorry, (Y/n)!" Natsu quickly says, looking at you.

"Y-Yeah! We didn't mean to make you cry!" Gray was waving his hands, as if that would make you stop crying or something. You figured they were worried about what Erza would do if she found out they made you cry - considering the red-headed requip wizard had taken it upon herself to treat you like you were her little sister - even if you weren't.

You wiped the tears away and gave a forced smile. "Really guys, it's not a big deal. I'm fine." You say as you add, "I should be going though, I have a lot of errands to run." You say as you walk off. As you walked away, you heard whispers from your friends.

"You idiots! You know how soft-hearted and emotional she is! You have no common sense or sympathy!"

It was Lucy.

"Sorry Luce, I didn't mean to make her cry, honest." Natsu replies in a loud whisper.

"Yeah, I didn't know she would react that way." Gray says as he rubs the back of his neck - which you couldn't see.

With a sigh slipping out of your lips, you begin to walk out of the guild with the request tucked away in your pocket. You pull it out and looked at it, a small determined expression crossing your face.

The request was asking you to capture a rogue mage who was kidnapping young girls. You wouldn't stand for that. You'd have to use Gemini, and definitely you would use Aries - but not to use as a shield or anything. You would use her to put the enemy to sleep if it came to it. Mostly though, you just needed Gemini so they could distract the guy by transforming into you and leading him off into the trap while you saved the girls and then went to capture him.

Only problem was you'd have to get captured first. That part didn't appeal to you at all.

As fate would have it, the perverted mage had easily taken the bait and hadn't realized you were a Fairy Tail wizard, as you had your (color) guild mark hidden - as it was on your hip/side - beneath your short-shorts and the bottom part of your tank top.  The moment that you were captured though, is the moment you realized where you had gone wrong. You wouldn't be able to reach your keys if he started getting touchy feeling - and if he found them or your guild mark you were done for.