Jealous!Gajeel x Reader: Green Eyed Dragon

A/N: This is actually gonna be really hard for me to write because I genuinely can't see (personally) Gajeel with anyone besides Levy. However, Gajeel x Reader has been requested so I'm trying! A lot of crazy crackships will be in here to make me feel better for the betrayals xD Kind of like Erza, there will be a slightly M scene (because it's Gajeel guys and he is jealous). SORRY I SUCK AT GAJEEL BUT I AM HOPING TO IMPROVE ON HIM AS I DO MORE ONE-SHOTS WITH HIM!! GOMEN! RATED M BC IT IS GAJEEL AND ALSO THE END IS SLIGHTLY SUGGESTIVE BUT THERE IS NO LEMON.

"So he's really been avoiding you?" Lucy asked, looking slightly surprised.

You nodded your head in return, sighing a little. While Lucy wasn't exactly the first person you would usually turn to with your boy problems (honestly, how much about boys could she know with her lack of experience) but she was the only one who wouldn't tease you about it or go hunt down the man himself. "Yeah. He's been around Levy a lot too. I think he's over me now. Or maybe he wasn't into me in the first place?" You wondered aloud, sighing again.

"I doubt it's that. While Levy and Gajeel have been spending more time together, Levy and Freed are much closer than she is with him. Ever since they started working together, they've become quite the pair. Besides that, Gajeel is totally always glaring daggers into any guy who even looks at you." Lucy told you.

You gave her a disbelieving look. "I highly doubt that Gajeel does what Natsu does." You deadpanned and Lucy blushed a little in turn. Their relationship had been blooming (honestly not by a lot, but it was obvious at least one of them knew their feelings and it was probably Lucy) unlike the relationship you thought you were developing with Gajeel.

You didn't know when exactly you fell for the iron dragon slayer, but you knew it hadn't been a sudden thing. Over time you had seen how much he had grown, how much he had become a part of the guild you loved so much. How he had changed and used his talent for good. The reminder caused a small smile to form on your lips. He was a good man.

"Natsu doesn't do what Gajeel does. You don't have to believe me. Find out for yourself." Lucy suggested.

"And how would I do that?" You inquired cautiously, unsure of how to feel.

"Just make him jealous. If he's spending so much time with Levy-chan and didn't like you anymore, he wouldn't care if you were flirting with other guys, right? So maybe we can see if Natsu will play along, since Gajeel likes him least. Besides, Natsu's kind of blind, so even if you were to flirt with him, he'd be cheerful and idiotic anyways and not realize it." Lucy pointed out, and you had a feeling the underlying message was: Natsu doesn't know that I like him.

For a minute, you thought of how bad of an idea that would be. Honestly, making Black Steel Gajeel jealous sounded like a bad idea if it worked, but if it didn't then you'd have your answer a lot faster than if you just waited it out. Besides, how much could it really hurt? If he did get jealous, he'd fight Natsu, start a guild brawl, and you'd have your answer and all would be well! Right? Right. C'mon, (Y/n), don't be so childish. This is a horrible idea. You told yourself, shaking your head. Yeah, but it's all I have so I'm gonna risk it. You decided finally.

"Okay. Where is Natsu anyways?"

"Uh. I'm not actually sure. I haven't seen him today." Lucy admitted.

"Then how am I suppose to do this?" You weren't even sure you knew how to flirt in a manner that wouldn't be completely obvious. And the longer you thought about it, the worse the idea sounded.

"Hmm.." Lucy thought for a moment. "I'd suggest Gray, but I don't think that you really want Juvia trying to kill you. And no one else could really get under Gajeel's skin like Natsu or Gray.." The blonde celestial mage was lost in thought, tapping her chin with a single finger in thought. "Oh! I have the perfect idea!" She snapped her fingers and grinned at you. "We can use Loke!" She took out the golden key that had the symbol of Leo the Lion on it.