Mystogan x Reader: Part 3

A/N: THE PART YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR HAS ARRIVED MY LOVELIES! SOME SPOILERS MAY OCCUR BUT IN SUBTLE FORMS. Also, I've put in a lot of work on this part xD So I hope you impatient (not really, you are all so much more patient than I could ever be) fairies out there enjoy. Oh, and this is just going to be setting up a future event xD So it might not be very full of anything all that interesting... maybe...

All throughout the city of Magnolia, people were bustling about. Magnolians and tourists alike were buzzing with excitement. It was the annual Fantasia Parade day, and everyone was looking forward to it. Just about every shop in the bubbling city was open with lines and lines of people streaming in and out of the doors at a constant, murmurs of excitement and childish laughter could be heard all around the city.

Fairy Tail was no different, with the usual excitement within the Guild Hall bustling about. Sitting at a table was the infamous Team Natsu, all talking about what their plans were for the parade, and what they should do to make it even better than it had been the year before. Lucy was sitting closely to Natsu, her brown eyes full of excitement as she explained her idea of what she'd like to do now that she had her Star Dress ability, which would definitely be a new show for the crowd.

"...which would be pretty cool, dontcha think?" Lucy asked the group, though her gaze stayed upon Natsu, who gave her a fanged grin and nodded his head.

"Of course, Luce! Anything you do is going to turn out great, 'cause your my partner!" Their relationship hadn't grown much in the romantic department (much to the entire guild's dismay, honestly, those two did nothing to help the bets being placed!) but their bond was still the strongest one formed in all of Fairy Tail. Still the kind of bond and relationship that every young couple dreamed of having, even if the two themselves didn't say they were dating, everyone knew they were off limits.

At the bar, Lisanna was helping everyone's favorite barmaid clean the counters, a smile on her face. "Nee-chan, are you planning on actually joining the parade this year?" She asked her older sibling, tilting her head to the side. In the previous years, Mirajane had preferred to sit on the sidelines, watching the parade instead of being in it. The reasons were unknown to everyone, but Mira hadn't said anything.

"Who knows? Maybe." Was the answer Lisanna was given, much to her own dismay. Instead of getting upset though, the cute silver haired teen just smiled in return and continued her daily job of helping out her sister.

"(Y/n), where is Jeria at today?" Levy asked you, having been sitting next to you for a while now as she leaned into Gajeel's side. Unlike the dense salmon haired slayer and the in-denial blonde, Gajeel and Levy had finally given into their feelings and gotten together a couple of years ago. They even had a cute little boy about 2 years old named Haru, who had his father's red eyes and Levy's blue hair. A/N: Jeria is pronounced Zhur-ee-uh

You gave Levy a small smile. "She is off playing with Asuka again. I think today they're trying to sneak up on Laxus." You told her, thinking of your daughter and smiling. She was the sweetest little thing around, with her father's hair and your eyes. Unfortunately she also had a lot of her father in her (only unfortunate because it always made you want to cry), and she had surprisingly inherited the bottom of the tattoo around Mystogan's right eye. A/N: I say right because if you think about it from the way he is standing and not the way we are looking at him, it's his right.

The small bluenette laughed a bit, her own gaze slipping over to where Haru was sitting over with Wendy and Carla, giggling and smiling as he watched her use a small amount of magic to make a mini tornado, no bigger than Haru's forearm. The small Sky Dragon Slayer had become much more advanced in her magic ability, and she had started to learn more fighting styles of her magic rather than all of the support and healing magic she had learned, though she kept up with that side of her abilities as well - especially with a guild like Fairy Tail as her home.