Laxus X DragonSlayer!Reader : Heroes And Judgement

A/N: This is from the events of Tenro Island. Where Acnologia shows up. You show up just in time to save the Master, and everyone else... Sorry if Laxus is OC. It happens. I tried. Oh well. Get over it. I wanted to write this because I thought it would be cute so if you don't like it then don't read it!

You stared at Zeref wide-eyed as he spoke about goodbyes. He was just going to leave them there with Acnologia? How could he? Your gaze narrowed.

"I won't let him hurt them." You growl dangerously as you begin to walk towards the end of the ship to take off.

"(Y/n).. you know that is a bad idea." Zeref says, almost sadly, as if he were already saying goodbye.

"I don't care." You respond angrily.

You knew one of the members from Fairy Tail. Rather, one of the former members. Laxus. He had told you all about Fairy Tail, about why he was kicked out, why he was traveling now. At that time you had been in a deep state of depression, and Laxus pulled you out of it. You had learned that he wasn't a bad guy, and even if he was not a natural dragon slayer, you felt amazing to have someone to relate to.

Now he was in trouble. It was your turn to play hero.

You rushed off the ship, jumping and flying through the air, wings spreading from your back. You were a special kind of advanced Dragon Slayer, and you knew you were the only one who could protect Laxus. He saved you and all you cared about. It was time to return the favor to your hero. The hero you had fallen in love with.

You saw who you assumed to be Master Makarov (as Laxus had explained him) with Acnologia... pinned down and about to be killed. That wasn't okay with you. That was Laxus's grandpa. The fury filled up and you landed on his chest next to one of Acnologia's claws.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" You shouted, tears stinging your eyes.

The dragon roared at you, and you knew exactly what he was telling you without his words needing to be spoken. He was telling you to leave. To get the heck off of the island and leave him be. Heck if you were going to do that though!

"I said  to leave him alone." You say, glaring at Acnologia dangerously. Most people would be scared of the one and only dark dragon Acnologia. Not you.

Why?

He was the dragon who raised you. Who taught you Dragon Slayer magic.

It was pretty unbelievable, but it was true. You were the only thing on this planet that mattered to him, but that didn't mean you two didn't butt heads, didn't mean you didn't get into arguments and fights.

"(Y/N)!" Acnologia roared in anger. "GET OUT OF HERE CHILD! I MUST DESTROY THEM!"

"You won't touch them unless you want to kill me too." You respond, letting your magic energy take over as you grab onto his talon and yank it out of the Master's body. He let you do it, but still. You dragged his large, over-sized talon and placed it above your heart. "Kill me then, father, because that is what you're going to have to do to get to them." You say, voice serious and eyes hard.

The black dragon roared at you, but suddenly you were interrupted by a flash of pink hair, and you recalled what Laxus had told you about a pink haired fire dragon slayer who never gave up. You remembered his name, as Laxus talked about him a lot; Natsu Dragneel. Raised by the dragon Igneel. You wanted nothing more than to smack him and make him go away.

The dragon didn't listen, and instead attacked.. You watched in horror as Natsu, Wendy, and Gajeel attacked and it still wasn't enough. Your father came up through the air and was about to attack with his strongest attack - the attack that you knew could kill everyone. You spotted Laxus and your anger built up.