Chapter 27

I wake up to a bright light and a slow and steady beep. I feel someone's hand intertwined with mine," L-Luke?" I ask trying to get up.

I hear the person move. Heath looks down at me," He went down to get food." He says lightly. I force myself to get up," Wait just lay down." He says and I follow.

The bed starts moving up and ends up stopping in a sitting position which was very comfortable, because it supported my back. "What happened?" I ask trying to recall what happened.

"You blacked out after the fight..." He says.

"Oh. Anything serious?"

"You were low on nutrients and dehydrated." I nod and smile weakly. Haha I beat him. I grin.

"I beat you." I say like a child.

"Ha. Ha." Heath glares at me.

"Hey, it was a fair fight. Stop being a sore loser." I narrow my eyes at him.

"Yeah. Yeah nice to see someone's feeling better." Heath says and I laugh. The door opens revealing Luke holding a bouquet of flowers.

"You're awake!" A huge smile covers his face. I smile. He gently kisses my forehead and hands me a bouquet of red roses.

"Thank you." I smile brightly. Heath's phone rings. He picks it up.

"Hello?...... Yeah she just woke up....... Okay.... Okay see you... Bye" He ends the call," It was the gang they said they're coming. They wanted to stay, but only two people were allowed."

"How long have I been here?"

"Two days." Heath replies.

My eyes widen," Two.... days." I repeat shocked.

"You really scared us." Luke said and I frown. Two days I didn't even feel that bad. "Here I got something else for you." Luke says reaching into his pocket. He takes out a white envelope and hands it to me. I curiously take it from him and tear it open from one side.

I pull the paper out and read it. $50,000,000. It was the winning amount. "Thanks." I smile.

"Yeah no problem. My dad left it for me to give to the winner." He says. I look at Heath who was smiling.

"Heath?" He nods," I want to give you twenty five percent of the amount." I tell him.

"No. Why? I didn't even win. It's yours."

"I know, but I want to. Is it that big of a deal? And you got a couple of bruises too."

"I'm not taking your money." He says.

"Don't think of it as mine. It's yours, you've earned it. And don't dare fight with me." I glare at him. His mouth opens and closes like a fish and he ends up not saying anything. I smile.

I'm set for life. Literally. Cutting out Heath's and Logan's thirty two million, eighteen million are mine alone. Not mentioning the couple million I have saved up from before.

"And Riley?" Luke asks and I nod," The bank won't ask any questions when you deposit the check because they think we've made some sort of business deal."

"Thank you, Luke." I was literally running out of words. My life is perfect right now. I'm happy with a ton of friends and a boy friend that truly cares about me.

"Hey!" Kylie comes in holding a bunch of balloons. Behind her was the rest of the gang. Dylan sends Luke a cold stare.

Luke gives me a weak smile," I just have to make a call, I'll be back. Okay?" I nod knowing that he was just making an excuse to leave. He kisses my forehead and exits through the door.