Deceit

But before they even had the chance something happened. Something that would change everything.

BEEP BEEP BEEP. Went the Titans Tower computer, the screen read incoming call, from Batman.

Robin froze. There was no way Batman was calling him. Not after, well what happened last time they had talked.

FLASHBACK

"My disision is FINAL." Batman yelled as he pulled back his cowled to reveal his. Gray/blue eyes that had no remorse no mercy, they were cold like the night.

"But...but". Robin having little strength to talk back, he gathered up all the strength left and yelled back.

"You can't do this to me! I'm Robin! You can't take that away from me!"

Choking back tears he forced himself to be brave.

"I can do anything I want!" Batman spat back. "I'm just trying to keep you safe!"

"Keep me safe?! That's what this is about? I can handle it!"

"Look I know this will be-". Bruce's voice had softened but Robin interupted him.

"I hate you" Robin said quietly. And then he rolled over and passed out from exhaustion.

END OF FLASHBACK.

"Robin! Dude!" He heard Cy call in the distance.

Shaking himself out of his daze and back into reality, he turned to the screen.

"What should we do?" Robin asked

"What do you mean 'what should we do'?! Answer it! It's THE BATMAN calling us!" Beastboy practicaly shouted.

"Yeah dude it could be important." Cyborg added.

Nodding, Robin nervously excepted the call.

Batman's face appeared on the screen.

"Titans, Robin." He greeted. Narrowing his eyes he turned to Robin.

"Robin I want you to come to Gotham."

So many things went through my head at the moment he said that. Questions. Why? What? When?

Why did he want me to go to Gotham?

What did he have in mind for me to do there?

When did he want me to go?

Why should I go?

The last thing I said to him was "I hate you!" But do I? I meant every word when I said it. But now? Has he changed? I've changed. I'm not the same 14 year old boy I was when I left Batman. But is he the same cold hearted soul I knew him as?

"Robin, I want you to come to Gotham." Batman said with no emotion.

"What?...why?!" At first Robin was surprised. But then he became angry.

For what he had but him through In the past. Robin had moved as far away from Gotham as he could. that's why he moved to Jump city California. Gotham was in New York. But now he was requesting he go back it Gotham?

"The Joker has escaped from Arkham."

Batman was about to speak again but Robin interrupted him.

"What? You need me to stop joker? What your going to be to busy?" Robin said sarcastically.

Rolling his eyes Batman continued.

"And he says he plans to get revenge on you."

"For?..." Robin trailed off remembering what happened that night.

Batman nodded.

"What?! I can take care of myself! I don't need to Fly half way across the United States!"

"It's not about you! If the Joker comes after you it'll put your whole team in danger! If you come here they don't have to deal with him." Batman scolded.

"What?" Robin thought. " it's not about me? I knew he didn't really care...but I do care about the Titans..."

interrupting his thoughts Batman spoke.

"I'll have Alfred Come pick you up at the airport. You should come within a couple of days." Batman apparently finalizing, Turned of the call connection.

And the screen went blank.

---------------------------------------------------------
My plan has just began. It's a good thing I set the Joker free from Arkham. Little does Robin know he will never make it to Gotham.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Hey thanks again for reading I know the chapters are short, but I'm working on it.