New uniforms

Starfire woke to the sound of pounding on her door.

"Just A minute!" Starfire called as she quickly got out of bed and pulled on a robe.

Starfire opened the door, and Beast Boy was standing out side of her door.

"Yes friend?"

"Well, since I was cat while I was sleeping I heard the door bell ring, and you got a package!" Beastboy held it out to her.

"Oh! Thank you friend." Starfire took the package in her arms.

"So uh I'm just Curious, but what's in the package?"

"Oh! It has come so fast! My new clothes are in this package."

"You bought new clothes?" Beastboy asked disappointed.

"Yes! Would you like to see them?" Starfire attempted to open the package.

"Uh...okay." Beastboy stepped into the room

Starfire set the package on her bed and ripped it open. There were a set of ten outfits. Starfire pulled out a top.

"Oh! It's wonderful!" Starfire marveled at it.

"It's definitely different..." Beastboy eyed the top.

Starfire pulled out a Skirt and boots. Instead of a regular waist line skirt, the skirt's line was V shaped. And it had a diamond shaped green gem in the middle of the belt attached to it.

The boots were thigh high, and the top was also a V shape. The crop top's neck plate was V shaped instead of rounded. It also had a diamond shaped gem on it. The crop top it self was shaped like an upside down V.

Starfire pulled out the sleeves. They stopped a little over the hand, and went all the way up to below the shoulders. Each one had a gem at the hand. And of course the outfit was mainly purple.

"Oh! I can not wait to try it on!" Starfire ushered Beastboy out of her room so she could change.

"Good bye friend!" Starfire shut the door, leaving Beastboy outside.

Starfire immediately pulled the outfit on. But something wasn't right when she looked in the mirror.

"Oh! My hair does not look good with this outfit!" Starfire batted at it. "Maybe if I..."

Starfire grabbed a hair tie. She pulled her hair into a pony tail with bangs.

Starfire smiled. Much better. She liked her new uniform. Starfire briskly flew out the door to the main room to show her friends.

_______________________________________

"It won't be suitable for you to go around in that." Slade eyed his clothing. "So I had this made." Slade held out clothing to him.

Robin took it.

"Go put it on." Slade ordered as he stepped into the shadows.

Robin walked to his room and shut the door. He laid the clothing on the bed and pulled of his jacket and shirt.

First, he put on a skin tight lightly armored undershirt. Then a black Ninja jacket.

Black pants, and armored gloves. A sliver utility belt with a small styled S in the center, And a mask. (similar to the one he wore in Apprentice Part 2.)

He left his clothes and his sunglasses on the bed.

After that, he walked back out.

"You can put your steel toed boots on." Slade told him as Robin glanced down at his expensive (now dirty) sneakers.