Intruder Alert

"Dude this is starting to look familiar..." Beastboy looked around.

"Yeah, almost like..." Cyborg trailed off.

"Terra!" Beastboy finished.

"This is were Terra is, er used to be." Raven pressed a few fingers to her temple.

"Should we turn back? I mean it's not like Slade would come back here. This is the last place he'd be anyway." Beastboy sighed.

"Wait a minute...That's it!" Cyborg exclaimed. Starfire quickly caught on.

"What? Whats it?" Beastboy asked rapidly.

"Slade would go to the last place we'd think to look for him!" Cyborg shook Beastboy's shoulders.

"Here!" Starfire finished.

"Then what at we waiting for?! Let's go bust Slade's doors down!" Cyborg smirked as he ran ahead.

"Hey! Wait for us!" Beastboy changed into a cheetah and Raced after him.

"Come Raven let's us hurry!" Starfire urged Raven as she flew off.

"Uggghh..." Raven suddenly felt light headed. She couldn't sense anyone, but that may be because the walls were to thick. Shaking her head she flew after Starfire.

As soon as Raven caught up, Cyborg, Beastboy and Starfire were just staring at the entrance, with their mouths open. Had they found Robin?

"What?" Raven snapped.

Beastboy arm lifted slowly as he pointed at the entrance. Raven pushed her way through and when she saw it she widened her eyes. She couldn't believe it! And she thought they wouldn't find anything here.

"I think were gonna need that backup..." Cyborg gulped.
_______________________________________

Robin stood off to the side panting. Slade was, how would he put it? Kicking his but.

"What's the matter Robin? Don't wanna be free?" Slade walked toward him as Robin backed up.

"I think we all know who won this one." Slade suddenly ran forward and kicked Robin to the ground.

Slade turned to leave, and Robin could almost hear him laughing.

"This isn't over!" Robin yelled exasperated.

Slade turned to look at him. "It's quite over for you." Slade continued to walk away, but an alarm stopped him.

INTRUDER ALERT INTRUDER ALERT

Red lights flashed. Slade quickly took out a device. It was bigger than a usual phone, but smaller than the IPhone 6 plus.

"It seems we have some intruders, I'll just be a moment." Slade walked off into the elevator.

Intruders? The Titans! They finally have come to my rescue! Robin picked him self up slowly. The injures of the fight that had just accrued included a bloody lip, multiple bruises and his leg hurt.

Robin blew a bunch of hair out of his face as he patted it down. His hair really need some TLC, and fast. But there were more important things than his hair right now, he reminded himself.

He listened for the Titans. But being 4 levels underground, that was nearly impossible. All he could do, was wait.
_______________________________________

"Requesting Backup! Requesting Backup!" Cyborg yelled into his communicator.

"Backup is on the way." Batman said in monotone. But in reality, Batman was worried, and glad they finally found Robin.