Blocked

Not I'm not starving Robin! I'm just not gonna write that part. Cause I don't know how to do it without making it seem, OCC. So he is eating it's just I'm not writing that part in the story.
Anyway sorry how there a few minor mistakes I've missed here and there, point them out and I'll be sure to fix it. :)

_______________________________________

Raven woke with a start. How had she'd fallen asleep? She was supposed to be meditating. But that didn't matter right now. She had a dream, about Robin. He was in trouble. She could feel it. There must be a way to locate him, there had to be some way...

Raven glanced at her clock on her bedside table. 7:30 PM

She got up and floated out of her room. She could hear the boys (minus Cyborg) playing video games. Starfire was in her room and so was Cyborg. Raven floated across the hall and knocked on Starfire's door.

"Yes?"

"Starfire, we all need to regroup in the main room." Raven told her plainly.

"I shall be there in a moment." Starfire answered.

Raven turned and flew to the to other side of the Tower, to get Cyborg.

She knocked on his door. No answer.

"Cyborg?" Still nothing.

Raven phased through the door, only to find Cyborg catching up on a much needed sleep.

"Cyborg." She spoke louder. "Cyborg!"

"What? What? I'm up!" Cyborg woke up startled.

"Sorry to wake you, but we all need to regroup." Raven calmed him down.

"Oh, that's okay Rae, I'm fully charged anyway." Cyborg unplugged the cord.

She nodded and left the room.

When she got to the main room, Starfire was politely siting next to the boys on the couch.

Raven made her self a cup of tea, and sat on a stool in the kitchen.

Starfire, got up leaving the boys to their game.

"Oh Raven, remember the magazines you gave me?" Starfire took a seat next to Raven's.

"How could I forget?" Raven inwardly shuddered, remembering she had to go to a girly store to obtain them.

"Well, there was this article, about clothing." Starfire paused carefully watching out for Raven's facial expressions.

"Yes?"

"It said that you could go to this place, and design clothing and they would make it for you and bring to your doorstep!" Starfire told her excited.

"So what?" Raven hadn't changed her tone at all.

"I just wanted to thank you Raven, for the magazines. Because I went out a couple hours ago and purchased some clothing for me!"

"Your uh welcome." What in the world had Starfire done now? "What kind of clothing?"

"Oh! Just a reversion of my regular outfit. I bought at least ten of them. They were so happy to be making clothes for one of the Teen Titans! Maybe you shou-"

"No." Raven cut her off sternly.

"Oh, well I can not wait for my clothing to come!" Starfire's excitement shown in her face.

"All right Raven. What's up?" Cyborg walked into the room.

"Good. Your here." Raven stood up.

Beastboy and Kid Flash paused their game.