Arella

It was time to pay a visit the once grand Azerath.

Raven prepared everything she needed to open a portal to Azerath. Last time she had seen her mother was right before her father had used her as a portal. She had told her that the prophecy would be fulfilled, and there was no stopping it. She had been right. But, they defeated Trigon in the end. The prophecy was fulfilled, Trigon did take over the earth, but not for very long. Her mother did not have very good advice last time, but maybe this time she would. After all this wasn't about an all powerful being wanting to take over earth and turn her into a portal, it was about mortals. And mortals, shouldn't be that hard.

"Azerath.." She chanted slowly As a portal slowly opened. Would her mother even want to see her?

"Metrion..." The portal opened wider. Her eyes shut. What if she wasn't there?

"Zinthos.." The portal opened halfway. Her eyes glowed. Of course she was there, where else could she go?

"Azerath, Azerath Azerath!" The portal opened all the way, as she slowly flew through it. It's to late now.

Raven disappeared into the realm of Azerath.

______________________________________

"Raven?" Starfire asked as she politely knocked on the door. "Friend Raven?"

"You never answered my question, and it is becoming hard to hide from friend Beastboy." She paused waiting for respond. But none came.

"Whatcha Doing?" An energetic voice behind her asked that sounded like it had eaten twelve bags of skittles. (I just made you hungry!).

"Oh!" Starfire sighed. "I am trying to talk to Raven, but she does not answer!"

"Let me try." Beastboy cracked his knuckles. "Yo! Raven! Open up!" He pounded his fists against the door.

Creeek

"Ah!" Beastboy yelped at the sound and backed up into Starfire's arms.

The door started to creek open. "Friend Raven! Joyous! Do you wish to-"

Starfire stopped when she didn't see Raven. "Raven?"

"Dude, I don't think she's home." Beastboy looked inside the empty room. Books were scattered around the room in Raven's haste to find her spell book. Sand was spilled in a circle in one corner of her room. Her bed was messy, and piled with more books.

"I don't think I've ever seen Raven's room this messy!" Beastboy fumbled his head.

"We do not see Raven's room very often yes?"

"Yeah I guess...looks like she's not home..."

"Where do you think she has gone?" Starfire worried.

"She probably fine, probably in another dimension. Or something. Where ever she is, she'll have a big mess to clean up when she gets back." Beastboy shook his head.

Meanwhile

Azerath. Hopefully her mother was still were she found her last time. She flew straight to it. "Mother?" Only seeing a few doves, she asked one nearby, "I don't suppose you've seen my mother?"

"Nope!" The bird answered back.

"What?..." Backing up astonished. "Did you just speak?" She must of been hearing things.

"Yep! No haven't seen no one for a while. You like awful! When's the last time you slept? Huh? Obviously it's making you go insane, talking to a bird and all."

Raven narrowed her eyes. Someone was playing with her. "Stop it! Who ever you are! Show yourself!"

"Sweetie, please." A voice she recognized spoke from behind her. "Don't be such a stick in the mud." The voice evilly crackled. As the bird turned black, and it's eyes red, Raven spun around.