Robin V.S The Teen Titans

Happy New Years!
_______________________________________

"It's time. I want you to strike tonight." Slade ordered.

"So what's in it for me again?" Deadshot lazily asked as slumped in a seat.

"I'm paying you remember?" Slade rolled his eyes.

"Oh yeah right. What happens if the Bat takes me down?" Deadshot wasn't too in love with that idea.

"I need you to stall and distract him long enough for Robin to take the Titans down Without interruption. Then, after a while you will let yourself get caught." Slade explained.

"Wait, what? I'm not going to let myself get put into Arkham!" Deadshot spat back.

"With the amount I'm paying you, you'll do whatever I say. After tonight, Gotham will be mine and I'll let you out of Arkham when Gotham is in the palm of my hand." Slade smiled. Just the thought made him smile.

"Sounds like a pretty complicated plan." Deadshot resumed his lazily attitude. "You gonna kill the Bat or something?"

"That's the plan." Slade answered shortly.

"Hmp. Been there, tried that. You must have a death wish or something." Deadshot chewed on a pen.

"We all know Batman doesn't kill." Slade chuckled evilly. "But I do."

"Wait, why do I have to get put in Arkham again?" Deadshot sat up.

"Because when Batman comes to look for me, he'll try and pry answers out of you. And I want you to give them to him."

"Why would you want that?"

"To lure him into a trap of course." Slade glanced at the clock, he had to get going.

"Okayyyy...I guess I'll do it." Deadshot agreed. "How much you paying me again?
_______________________________________

Batman walked down the steps to the Batcave, he heard chattering and laughter. The Titans had arrived.

"Batman! Good your here." Cyborg was the first to notice.

It had become dusk already. The Titans had been talking to Jason this whole time. He seemed entertained.

"We should spread out over Gotham city, so when he comes out tonight, one of us will see him." Cyborg suggested.

Before he could answer, the Batwave sounded. "The Batwave." Batman looked at it.

"Deadshot is causing trouble DownTown. I have to go." Batman adjusted his belt.

"Let us come!" Kid Flash zoomed next to him.

"No." Batman said sternly. "You need to stay here in Case Robin comes out tonight." Batman got in the Batmoblie, and drove off.

"That was-" Cyborg was interrupted by the BatWave sounding again. Kid Flash hurried over to the computer.

"It's him." Kid Flash turned deadly serious.

"Titans, GO!"

_______________________________________

"In your belt, is a weapon specifically designed for taking down the Titans. There's one for that speedster as well." Slade told him in his earpiece.

Robin looked down at his belt. He opened the flaps to find weapons each with a different Titans symbol. One had a Raven on it. Another a lighting bolt. And so on.

Robin memorized were each one was, the shut the flaps. "They should be arriving soon. Deadshot and Batman are already at it."

Robin stepped on the broken glass as he hid in the shadows. He didn't steal anything, just a break in to set the Titans up. "When the Titans arrive, everything I say, you say to them. Got it?"