The Final Battle

Omg... This is supposed to be like the best chap ever, its the Final Battle! But now, I'm about to write it, my mind went, poof! Nothing. I can't think of anything! I guess I'll have to wait till 1am when I'm trying to fall asleep it'll come to me, then I'll have to wake up and write, and stay up 3, and then be tired all day. :(

Later...

Okay finally wrote it all down. Soooo tried...must sleeep.

_______________________________________

Jason pulled up at the docks and spotted the Batmoblie. Jason scaled the wall and glanced in the shattered Sky light.

Jason spotted Batman talking to Slade and Robin. Whoa, it was really Robin! Jason kept out of sight as he eavesdropped on their conversation.

"I hope you've lived a full life Batman, for this battle will be your last." Slade took a stance. There was no way Batman could fight Robin and Slade at the same time and expect to win.

"Not if I can help it!" Jason crashed down into the room, falling right in between Slade and Batman.

"Jason?! What are you doing here?!" Batman, in shock and anger glared at Jason. "Go home. Now." Batman demanded.

"Ah, your new prodigy. I still can't believe your trying to replace Robin." Slade interrupted.

Robin frowned at the sight of him.

"Jason. Home. Now." Batman ignored Slade.

"No! I'm staying and I'm going to help you defeat him! I'm not going anywhere." Jason confirmed.

Batman could do nothing, Jason wouldn't leave.

"So your evening up the playing field are you? Fine, won't do you any good though." Slade nudged Robin toward Jason. "He's all yours."

Robin smirked as he stepped closer to Jason with an evil intent in his eye.

Jason, intimated gulped and stepped back. "I'm going to enjoy this." Robin said Menacingly.

"Why are you doing this?" Batman glared at him for the 50th time today.

"Isn't is obvious?" Slade chuckled. "Well first there's power and fortune. And with you gone Gotham city will go to hell. And I'll take over. And there's another bonus. I get to keep Robin." Slade dangerously loomed closer to Batman.

"You won't get away with this." Batman confidently spat at him.

"With the Clichés again?" Slade asked slightly amused.

Batman slightly confused, dismissed it. "Let's just get on with it."

"I couldn't agree more." Slade glanced at Robin who was looming over a frightened Jason.

"Ready when you are." Batman glanced at the shocked silent Titans.

"Ready." Slade reached into his belt slowly. Batman eyed him. And then in an instant, the room filled with smoke. Slade had thrown down a smoke bomb. And so the final Battle had begun.

Jason seeing the smoke, ran. Hopefully he could distract Robin long enough for Batman to take down Slade. He had overheard Batman and Alfred talking about Robin being missing, and he had see the news about him Robbing Wayne Enterprises. What in the world happened to Robin?

Jason saw a figure coming towards him. Jason quickly hid in the shadows. He could hear clashes of Bo-staffs, Batman and Slade were already at it.

The smoke had slightly cleared. Robin stopped to listen for Jason. With beads of sweat running down his face, he didn't dare move a mussel. Robin walked a few feet and was standing right in front of him. Robin shifted his head around, but didn't seem to notice Jason hiding in the shadows.