Training Begins

"Good Robin. I'm very pleased." Slade praised.

Robin stood silently frozen to the floor unmoving.

"Get some rest. You'll need your strength for what I have planed for tomorrow." Slade left Robin and walked into the elevator.

As the elevator doors closed he saw in the corner of his eye, Robin heading off to bed.

When Slade reached the third floor, Wintergreen was waiting for him.

"How did it go?"

"That witch girl tried to invade Robin's mind, but I told Robin not to tell her anything and push her out." Slade responded.

"So I'm guessing this means that the mind control worked?" Wintergreen stood behind Slade as he sat down.

"Yes. Were leaving for Gotham in a couple days. Can you do me a favor?" Slade looked at Wintergreen.

"Depends on what it is." Wintergreen responded.

"Can you stay here and take care of this place while I'm gone? We may be awhile." Slade asked carefully.

"Well when you put it that way, I suppose." Wintergreen smiled.

"Good. Tomorrow I'll train Robin a little more so he'll be ready. But Before we take down Batman we need to cause a little mayhem to lure the Titans to Gotham." Slade typed on his computer.

"That doesn't sound like a good idea. Why lure the Titans? That puts the odds against you." Wintergreen asked, knowing Slade probably had some impossible plan.

"I need Robin to take them down in Gotham, so I can capture them. And then tip someone about my whereabouts, to lure Batman to me."

"And you can't take the Titans down in Jump City because?"

"I want the Titans to be there when I take down Batman. And besides, if Robin shows his face in Jump city, it will lure Batman here. I don't want that."

"How are you going to take down the Titans in Gotham without Batman interfering?"

"Remember Deadshot? I payed him to cause something big in DownTown Gotham Batman will be to busy." Slade explained.

"I see. Well for your sake, I hope this crazy plan works." Wintergreen shook his head at the complicated plan.

"Don't worry if anything fails-"

"Let me guess, you have a backup plan?" Wintergreen interrupted

"Precisely."

_______________________________________
Raven and Beastboy arrived back at the Tower a little while later, Raven had to recover a little bit before she could open a portal.

"Did you talk to Robin? What happened?" Cyborg asked as they walked through the portal.

Raven told him the same story she told Beastboy. Cyborg sighed in disappointment.

"I'm sorry. He just kept pushing me out." Raven said quietly

"No need to apologize, I understand. But what I don't understand is, why was Robin's mind fuzzy and why would he try to push you out?" Cyborg asked confused.

"I don't know. Something isn't right. Slade may have more up his sleeve than we think." Raven answered.

"Maybe Someone was invading Rob's mind and he though you were them and tried to push you out." Kid Flash yawned not the least bit affected by the dire circumstances

"No, I know Robin could feel it was me." Raven shot down the idea.

"You don't seem to worried about Robin either." Beastboy suspiciously eyed Kid Flash.