A fantasy and realities

You know my Great Aunt or something she has an actual Bat living in her house! It poops a lot. So I was thinking, how often do the Bats and poop in the Batcave? Thats why I think Alfred cleans up poop a lot. It's pretty cool I met an actual Bat though. It's really, scary it looks frightening. ..anyway... I made some stuff up about Jason's parents, to make things more interesting, so I changed up his past.

_______________________________________

Jason looked to the ground. "D...d...dead..." He stuttered.

At that moment, Batman looked at him with pity.

(So, I'm gonna try writing it in like P.O.V's so this is Batman's pov...)

I looked down at him. He looked like he hadn't eaten in days. Sorrow written all over his face.

"Where do you live?" I softened, But still keeping my odious manner. But I already knew the answer.

"The street sir." Jason managed to say.

Frowning that I was right, I thought maybe I could clean him up and take him to an orphanage...just so he wouldn't be a criminal when he grew up. At least that's what I told myself.

I Pressed my intercom that was imbedded in my cowl.

"Alfred," I paused waiting for the respond. Jason looked somewhat confused.

"Yes Master Bruce?"

"Can you, send the extra car?" I'll trick Barry or Clark into fixing the car later at super speed.

"No, it's under repairs, I can send the motorcycle..."

"Fine, send it to crime ally..." I ended it, leaving a much confused Alfred to send the bike.

Turning back to Jason I spoke with a hint of Kindness. "Why where you trying to steal my tires?"

"S..o I could sell them..." He replied honestly.

"He's gonna bring me to the police...and put me in jail!" Jason thought worriedly.

He didn't try to run, for the things he heard about Batman where to horrible to believe.

I was a about to answer back, but bright lights shown into the ally.

It stopped, as I beckoned to Jason. "Get on." I commanded.

Not knowing whether it was cool or really bad, Jason climbed up behind me. To scared to refuse.

I drove straight to the cave. As we went the other direction of the police station, Jason sighed with relief.

As we arrived at the cave, Jason stayed silent to Amazed to speak.

His mouth gaping, as we slowed down and stopped.

"Alfred," I got of the bike.

"Yes Mast-..." Alfred paused, surprised that there was a little boy on the back of the Motorcycle.

"Can you, clean him up?" I gestured over to Jason.

"Of course." Alfred looked at me confused. "Come this way." Alfred beckoned to Jason.

"I'll explain later..." I trailed off.

Jason slowly followed Alfred. As they walked up the stairs, I called up the justice league.

"So who is Batman anyway?" Jason asked Alfred.

"That is not my secret to tell." Alfred answered solemnly.

As they approached the one of the guest rooms, Jason asked. "What are you guys gonna do to me?"

"Well first, where gonna clean you up." Alfred ushered him into the room.