Forgiveness

"Will he be okay?" A worried Batman stood over an Unconscious Robin.

"Don't you worry, he'll be just fine." Dr Leslie lifted a blanket over Robin.

"Thanks. For everything." Batman smiled.

"My pleasure." Leslie smiled back and turned to dig in her purse for her cellphone that had begun ringing. "Hello?" She answered. The smile quickly faded. "I have to go, that was the clinic." She grabbed her purse and nodded to Alfred as she sprinted up the stairs.

"So it was not Robin, correct? He was under the mind control of Slade?" Starfire brushed hair out of his face.

"That appears to be the case. These Pieces have the ability to do so, yes." Batman scanned them, turning them over in his hands.

"So Rob is still on our side." Kid Flash smiled. "I knew he could never go rogue."

"How long will he be out?" Starfire asked eagerly, wanting to speak with him.

"Probably all night. He needs his rest. For the night, you all may stay here. Alfred will show you to your rooms." Batman nodded at Alfred.

"Right this way." Alfred gestured them to follow. The Titans paused a moment, then followed Alfred up the Stairs.

"You know, you can stop it." Jason said as soon as They were alone.

"Stop what?" Batman didn't even spare him a look.

"I figured it out. You can stop hiding who you are, I know." Jason smirked at his cleverness.

Batman Immediately turned to look at Jason. "What?"

"I know who you are. The man behind the bat. I figured it out." Jason repeated.

"And who am I?" Batman didn't believe he knew.

"Bruce Wayne." Jason smirked watching the slight change in Batman's expression when he said it.

Batman tuned back to the computer. "I suppose it was only a matter of time." Batman calmly pulled back his cowl.

"That makes Robin, Dick Grayson." Jason glanced at him.

"Correct. Your a smart boy Jason." Bruce got up and walked to Jason.

"You will tell no one what you have learned. Do I make myself clear?" Bruce looked him in the eyes sternly.

"Yes Sir!" Jason answered quickly. Bruce was scaring him a little more than Batman right now.

Bruce got back up and sat back Into his seat and shook his head. He should of known he would figure out. The question was how did he figure out.

"How did you find out?" Bruce asked without turning.

"Easy. Who else has a butler in this city?" Jason jokingly smirked.

Batman rolled his eyes and didn't answer. What was Bruce going to do with him now? Now he knew his secret... He'd consult Alfred later.

It was good to have Robin back. But, did Robin still hate him? Everything wouldn't go back to normal. Batman didn't know if Robin would ever forgive him.

Jason yawned and stood up. "I'm going to bed, night."

Bruce nodded as Jason climbed the stairs.

"Oh hey Alfred. Yeah I'm going to bed now." Bruce heard Jason say.

Alfred soon came down. "Is everything alright Master Bruce?"

"No. Jason figured out." Bruce turned to look at him.