Time to say goodbye

And the screen went blank.

Robin didn't know what to do or say. It looked like he was going to Gotham.

He looked over at the Titans. His face softened. What would his friends say?

The room was silent. No one would say anything. He looked over at Cyborg, he had a look of a mixture of shock and confusion.

Beastboy looked like he was going to burst from the silence.

Raven, same monotone face as usual.

Starfire, looked concerned and worried.

Finally Starfire spoke up. "Robin, do you wish to go to this Gotham of which the Batman spoke?"

He looked at her and smiled, "I want to keep you guys safe. I think I'll have to Star."

"Surely we can handle this Joker, can we not?"

Robins eye brow furrowed. "You guys don't understand, the joker isn't like anyone we have ever faced, if he is hell bent on revenge, I think we are all in danger if I stay here. Well the Joker, he's rotten to the core," Robin pausing trying to get his point across he thought of something that wasn't exactly true.

"He's even worse than Slade."

The Titans mouths dropped.

Slade. That name made the Titans shiver. Slade had taken Robin for a time and Terra away from them. He was their worst Enemy. Hell bent on destroying them. He wanted to make their world fall apart.

"Well if that is the case, I think, you should go..." Starfire Said sadly.

"I'll be ok, I'll be back as soon as The Joker is put back in Arkham."

Robin looked over to the rest. "Are guys good with this?"

"Yah man we'll do fine without you don't worry." Cyborg winked.

"I'm glad you think so because your in charge while I'm gone." Robin smirked.

Cyborg frowned "ah come on man! Why can't Rae be in charge? Last time when I was in charge I never got any sleep!"

"Now you know how I feel. But you get used to it." Robin smiled.

Beastboy looked away form Robin because he knew what was coming and started whistling...

"Beastboy... absolutely, No Parties!"

"Ahh come on!"

Rolling his eyes as Raven spoke up.

"Just be safe."

"Thanks Rae. Now I have to go find my back pack and pack." Smiling he left the room.

Raven left for the roof as Star and Beastboy continued to clean up the mess. And Cy went back to the air conditioner.

......................................................................

Thanks to Terra, I have access to the Titans Tower security cameras. I see everything that goes on. They didn't bother to update the system when I fell Into to the lava pit. And I suppose they forgot when I had made my Return. I can monitor them, and I have figured out there weaknesses.

I can destroy them all so easily. But not yet. And I won't be the one to destroy the Teen Titans. It will be Robin.
---------------------------------------------------------
Raven started walking toward the elevator to the roof. "There was something of about-" she started thinking. But was interrupted when she felt someone's presence coming around the corner. But As she turned the corner she bumped right into, Robin. He was apperntly walking faster than she expected and he didn't know she was there.