A little push

Clank CLANK

What in the world? Robin sat up and peered out the door, trying to find the source of the sound.

Slade was probably back. He saw a figure in the shadows. Quickly walking out the door he slid into the shadows.

"Come on out Robin." A voice spoke from the void. "Don't be a coward."

Robin narrowed his eyes and softly let go of the breath he had been holding.

Very Ninja like, he rounded the corner and edged toward Slade hoping to sneak up on him. He was right behind Slade. A foot or two away...Slade still had his back turned. Almost there...

"Aughh!"

Robin's arm started to feel like jelly. He turned to face the figure holding him up by his arm.

Slade shook his head slowly in disapproval. "You never could sneak up me."

Slade threw him to the floor. Robin's clothes were starting to get dirty from being thrown on the floor so much.

Quickly getting back up he regained his stance. "You'll never get away with this!"

Slade apparently amused responded. "And how are you going to stop me?"

"The Titans will-"

"The Titans don't care about you." Slade interrupted. "Would you like to see what their doing instead of looking for you? Sure they've noticed your missing but what have they done about it?" Slade walked a few feet toward Robin.

"Wha...what are you talking about?!" Robin went from confused to angry in a matter of seconds.

Slade didn't respond only smiled slightly behind his metal mask.

Robin narrowed his eyes when he didn't respond.

The seconds ticked by. There they stood it was like they were frozen in time. No sudden movements. It was like Slade was trying to take things slow just to make him explode inside.

Finally Slade reached inside his utility belt for a remote.

Screens lit up behind Robin. Robin swiftly turned forgetting Slade was standing right behind him...

"Starfire!"

A voice yelled. The screens lit up and a girl stood in the middle of a familiar kitchen.

"Yes Friend?" Robin narrowed his eyes to many times today. Slade still had access to Titans Tower security cameras!

"Have you seen my other glove?" The green teen walked over to the couch and slumped in its seats.

"No I haven't." Starfire reached into the fridge and pulled out a pickle.

"Hmp. Whatcha doing Star?" Beastboy reached out for the remote sitting on the table.

"I am trying to make my sea cucumber and glorfna tail soup, but the closest thing I have to a sea cucumber, is this sour cucumber." Starfire sighed and added it to the brew.

"Oookkayyy..." Beastboy turned to the T.V and flipped through the channels.

The screens switched to a darker room and Robin was barley able to make out anything.

A girl in a caped hood sprawled out on her bed fast asleep. A stack of books sat next to her, one on her chest with her hand on it.

The screens switched to a brighter room where a half metal man laid on his metal tilted platform he called a bed, snoring. Robin could make something white out on his lip...