Ch-5 Finally....They're Here!

"Yah! Baekhyun!" called Chanyeol

"yo" Baekhyun replied.

"Please tell me what you guys were talking about this morning. I know you're upto something."Chan asked

"ahhh... so we've got an impatient case here" he replied.

"Yah, just tell me already!"Chanyeol said getting impatient.

"Look if I tell you then all the mystery would be lost. Can't you wait for just 2 more days? And anyways Incheon Gal planned all this... you don't want her to get upset if she knew that you know?" he said smirking at his last remark.

"Aahh"Chanyeol responded with impatience."Fine don't tell me, as if I care"

"Cool" Baekhyun replied and left the room.

"This girl...what is she up to NOW?" Chanyeol thought to himself.

---------THAT EVENING----------

"Chanyeol..." said Incheon Gal to him in the evening when she was finally free from all the work

"Yeah?"he replied.

"Will you ...will you come with me somewhere on 27 Nov.?"

"What?" he asked confused. Then smirking he added, "Are you asking me out on a date?"

"What?! NO!! Consider it a reunion with me" she replied.

"Okay...." before he could say anything he was interrupted by a loud noise and then a voice.

"Is that...it can't be.....it is........."said Incheon Gal aloud.

All the other EXO members had finally arrived!

"Incheon Gal!"everybody exclaimed.

"Hey this ain't fair! I'm like your brother and the moment you come you don't even talk to me"

"ahh... Chanyeol's just jealous that we're talking to his jagiya!"Xiumin said. "Besides we see you every day, honestly I would gladly welcome a change of face." he said laughing.

"I'll meet you guys tomorrow"said Incheon Gal, blushing on being called Chanyeol's jagiya.

"Anneyeong, Incheon Gal, and hope we'll get to know each other properly tomorrow."said Chen.

"And we promise not to let the cat out of the bag!!"exclaimed Lay.