Ch-11 part 2

hi there....anyways I felt like updating so this is just a continuation of the previous chapter. Hope you like it. <<this update is kinda short>>

==========================================================================

---THAT NIGHT---

"Yah, Chanyeol wh...why are you so he...heavy?" asked Ji Yeonhee breathlessly as she was staggering under Chanyeol's weight.

"Yah I'm not heavy!" he said annoyed.

For the last few minutes Ji Yeonhee was carrying....or technically dragging Chanyeol home as he was feeling weak after receiving that blow from Choi straight in his stomach.

*DING-DONG*

"Hey! So how did the date..... what the hell?!" exclaimed D.O. opening the door.

The others rushed on hearing D.O. yell.

"A little help here please!" said Ji Yeonhee still clutching onto Chanyeol as her life depended on him. The others quickly took him and carried him to the sofa. Sehun asked Ji Yeonhee what had happened and she told them everything. Well, everything except...the kiss.

"This brat has always been a little over protective." said Baekhyun unbuttoning Chanyeol's shirt.

"What are you doing?!" asked Ji Yeonhee turning red and closing her eyes.

"Oh sorry, I thought you'd be okay with this you know..." Said Baekhyun rubbing his neck.

"Incheon Gal, why don't you check him for any injuries? We'll leave you guys alone so you won't be embarrassed." Said Sehun with a mischievous glint in his eyes. Before she could say something they all left the room handing her the towel.

In shock, she just blinked her eyes but nonetheless, decided to make sure there were no bruises.

She pulled up his shirt, and tried not to burst like a volcano.

When she had checked, and made sure that he wasn't bruised, she pulled down the shirt. Just at that moment, Chanyeol groaned.

"It...hurts..." he mumbled, clutching his stomach.

"It's alright Chan, you're ok." Yeonhee calmed him down, clutching his hand.

She thought he had fallen asleep, more like passed out from the pain, when he mumbled something.

"Yeonhee" he said.

"Mhm?" she said

"Sorry for what happened earlier. I didn't really want our date to go like this. I promise to take you out somewhere tomorrow, ok?"

"That's alright" she replied.

"I should go now I'll meet you tomorrow." She said.

"Ok,bye." He replied.

Before going she gave him a quick peck on the lips and went away blushing for it was her first time that she had made a move.

"Tomorrow I hope everything goes well...." She thought to herself.

But tomorrow was no less heartbreaking for her.

================================================================================