CH-23 Call For Kai.

-Flashback-

*Ji Yeonhee's phone ringing*

"Yeobseyo?"

"Yeobseyo, Ji Yeon Hee?"

"De. And you are?"

"Oh, I'm Exo's manager."

"Omo! D...de? Is something wrong?"

"Ani...umm...well partially."

"Bwo?"

"I think you're pretty much aware of you Chanyeol appearing on the front pages of the newspaper, right?"

"Oh, yeah..."

"I know that you both care for each other a lot. But I have a favour to ask of you."

"Y...yes?"

"I think it would be better if you both, you know breakup."

-Silence-

"Yeobseyo, Ji Yeonhee?"

"Oh, ne. But I still don't-"

"I think it's for the best. The fans are going crazy and angry about it. It's also going to affect you both because he has to go other places for his concerts and I don't think you can accompany him. Plus he will also have a tight schedule from now on. Don't take this in a bad way but I think you too realize the situation."

"I understand. Does he know?"

"No, that's why I suggest that you tell him. It's upto you how you do it. Because if I tell HIM, he'll never accept. Arrasso?"

"D..de."

"Gomawo. Ji Yeonhee, fighting!"

*Ji Yeonhee hangs up*

'How will I do it?' she thought to herself, with tears streaming down her face.

-End Of Flashback-

"Bwo?! It was manager hyung all along!" said Baekhyun surprised.

"Ne. But I don't really blame him. It IS true that Chanyeol and Ji Yeonhee, both, are appearing in the front pages of newspapers these days." replied D.O.

"But you said that Chanyeol doesn't know. So what possible reason could Incheon Gal have given him?" put in Sehun curiously.

"I don't know." D.O. replied.

"And what about Incheon Gal? Is she okay?" Baekhyun asked again.

"The operation's due tomorrow. But the doctors say that her oxygen supply has to be increased. It's difficult for her to breathe properly without feeling a pain in her lungs." came the reply.

"And Chanyeol doesn't know this either?" he asked.

"Aniyo." he replied.

"We have to put this right." stated Sehun getting up from the couch.

"Yah, calm down." said Baekhyun pulling him down again.

"Waeyo? It's totally right that we put it right. Or better still tell manager hyung to put it right!" Sehun said.

"And how are you going to do that?" asked Baekhyun.

"I don't know." said Sehun without even thinking.

"Aigoo!" exclaimed Baekhyun, and both he and D.O. put their head in their hands.

This maknae was so stupid!

"Wae? Wae, wae?!" asked Sehun frustrated.

"Nothing." said D.O.

"Whatever." he replied and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Why are you all sitting here as if someone died?" asked Chanyeol descending the stairs. "Ileona! We need to pack!" he added.

"Aish, Chanyeollie! If you say that again then...." started Sehun but was cut off by Baekhyun.

"Arrasso. But Kai's going to come here for some days along with Suho. We can go with them." he said, an idea suddenly popping into his head.

"When's he coming?" asked Chanyeol.

"Day after tomorrow."

"Wae?".

"He's on a holiday too, you know?" said Baekhyun in a duh tone.

"But why here of all the places?" asked Chanyeol.

"He missed us. That's it.".

He sighed before saying, "Fine. But we leave immediately."

"Understood!" said Baekhyun saluting him.

When Chanyeol left, D.O. stated curiously- "Kai's not coming, is he?"

"He wasn't, but now he is!" Baekhyun simply replied and let the others unravel the mystery.