Ch-10 It's on SNS!

The next day when Ji Yeonhee woke up her head hurt so bad that she thought someone hit her with a hammer. She got up to get ready when she realised she wasn't in her room.

"Where the hell....wait is this ...no it can't be...."she thought to herself and turned red. She was in...Chanyeol's room.

"I swear to god I didn't fall asleep here."she said quickly putting on her sandals. Just then Chanyeol came into the room and said-"Good morning Ji Yeonhee! How does your head feel?"

She started turning red. "H...h...how long w...was I...I in y...your room" she whispered.

"Oh, don't worry I talked to your mom. You see you were really wasted yesterday night, and might I mention, you puked all over the street, and I had to carry you home only to find out nobody was there. You should have told me you were going to your friend's house! Well anyway as I was saying I couldn't just bear to leave my jagiya out there in the freezing cold...so I brought you here." Chanyeol said.

She was burning in embarrassment and wished the earth would just open up and swallow her.

"Well, you should probably call your mom." he said.

"Yeah, I should I guess." she said and took her phone.

"Wait, what?!" she suddenly exclaimed.

"What happened?" asked Chanyeol, confused.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god....." she said, now really wishing that the earth did open up.

He snatched the phone from her.

He saw his picture first.

Then Ji Yeonhee's from the mall yesterday.

And then he read the whole article.

Wow. They were trending on the news.

"EXO Chanyeol's first(?) Date with his Girlfriend"

"Who is this Lucky Girl?"

"Fans Left in Shock"

And on and on and on.....

"Well..." said Chanyeol, but just then the other boys burst into the room

"OH MY GOD, CONGRATULATIONS!!" yelled Baekhyun.

"Wohoooooo" said Sehun whooping into the air.

"Baekhyun, calm down" said Kyugsoo, all the same smiling at them.

"Yah! Can't you knock before entering?!" shouted Chanyeol.

"See I told you to knock before entering, Sehun. Now that they're dating they're gonna want some privacy." said Baekhyun.

"Is this funny to you?" asked Yeonhee, her hair still haywire, and her face puffed up. She stared at them in surprise.

"Well I'm just glad this happened, so what do you wanna get—couple T shirts or couple rings?"he said not actually caring about the news.

"WHAT!??" she asked round-eyed and staring at him in disbelief.

"Yay, Chan hyung is dating our Incheon Gal!!" Sehun suddenly shouted.

"Well done hyung, so when's your first kiss gonna be? Huh?' teased Baekhyun.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING? WE BOTH ARE NOT DATING! AND AS FOR OUR FIRST KISS, FORGET IT!" Ji Yeonhee suddenly screamed making all heads turn at her.

"Yeah guys, forget our first kiss." said Chanyeol.

"Cause it already happened!" said Chanyeol making them turn their heads at Ji Yeonhee again and stare at her open mouthed. "And we ARE dating...if you remember, that's what you told me yesterday. Ogayyyy?" he said grinning,

Ji Yeonhee turned red like fire and all she could do was stare at the floor. Suddenly Sehun and Baekhyun started teasing the new couple.

"Woohoo! This occasion calls for a feast. Everybody let's go get bubble teas!!" said Sehun jumping up and down.

"OH GOD, someone please save me!These boys have gone mad! And seriously BUBBLE TEA? In this situation? AAAHHHHH!" thought Ji Yeonhee.

===========================================================================================

AUTHOR"S NOTE:

Hey guys, hope you like this chappie! If you want me to add on something or someone in this book please do tell me. Until then, happy wattpading!

===========================================================================================