Ch-20 Someone....

"I said I CAN'T TELL YOU!" said Min avoiding eye contact with the boys. She just couldn't help herself from shouting those last words.

For the past five minutes the boys had been trying to coax Min in telling them where Ji Yeonhee had gone but she just couldn't tell them. If she did....well the consequences would be too bad for her.

"Why not?"asked Chanyeol with a hint of annoyance and anger in his voice.

"I can't that's it."

Again the nagging started and honestly she was so sick of it thet she literally put her hands on her ears as if trying to block them out completely. She suddenly felt somthing tugging it her hand. It was D.O. It turned out to be the note that Yeonhee had left which he had stolen from her hand....wait ....what the?! Shit. Now they know!

She had completely forgotten that she was still clutching onto that paper. She tried to snatch it away but anyways she was too late.

"Why has she gone to the hospital?" asked D.O. which caught the other's attention.

"Hospital?" asked Sehun confused.

Great Min, come up with something. Fast! But no matter how hard she tried to rack her brain she couldn't come up with an excuse. She sighed in frustration before letting out the whole truth....starting from the minor attack to the major descision of Yeonhee undergoing surgery. All this while she kept her head bent low as if she was ashamed of comitting a crime. But heck!...the only crime that she had comitted was by promising to keep it a secret from these obnoxious boys and then breaking it.

"BWO?!" asked Chanyeol slamming the wall really hard. Even if he did get hurt he didn't show it. He was that worried.

"Aigoo! Why didn't she just tell us before?" said Sehun shaking his head in disbelief.

"What do we do now?"asked Baekhyun.

"DO? What can we possibly DO? Aish she's such a stupid. I'm gonna kill her once I lay my hands on her!"said Chanyeol, raving on like a mad person.

"Let's go to the hospital at once"said Min standing up and in five minutes everybody was in the car hurrying on to the hospital. In another half an hour they reached and on making some enquiries found out that Yeonhee had already been admitted for a surgery. Everybody could make out that Chanyeol was very tensed as he was cracking his knuckles now and then. Seeing this the others tried to comfort him. But of course he had totally lost his mind due to the huge blow that hit him like a wave of panic when he heard about the news.

"Why didn't she tell me? How did it happen? I'm gonna kill her! I hate her!.....I love her like anything! If she didn't tell me does thet mean thet she doesn't trust me anymore? I'm such a bad boyfriend! I'm the wort boyfriend" these were the continious blabber which he put up while waiting. The others could tell that he had lost his mind. It was almost like an entertainment channel for them except of course they were worried too.

Finally their long wait was awarded whe the nurse told them that Yeonhee had to go for an ealy surery. Earlier in the sense it had to happen a week before, which was....now. Of course they get to meet her for a short time. She'd stay admitted in the hospital this night and the operation would take place early next morning.

On their way up to Yeonhee's room someone worried a lot. Not Chanyeol. Well.....not that he didn't. Of course he did! Duh... but someone else too. Someone who still hadn't lost the little crush he had. Someone who not entirely happy on Chanyeol and her relationship had still let go of his feelings for her just so that they could be happy.

"I hope she's alright"thought D.O. to himself as they stepped into her ward.

==========================================================================

Yay! NO cliffhanger! I know, I know...I'm late as usual but hey can't blame me for having to attend the so called prison--school!

But here's an UD and the best part it's got a cliffhanger without a cliffhanger. I know you probably think that I'm insane. But hey won't you just love to know what the crush's feelings are? See I created a cliffhanger without trying!

As usual....happy daydreaming and happy wattpading!