CH-27 E.T.P. pt.3

CH-27 E.T.P. (Part 3)

-DAY 2 - AFTERNOON, LUNCH TIME-

"Huh?" asked Ji Yeonhee. "Kpop concert? Here?" she added sipping her iced tea.

"Ne. BTS, Super Junior and Teen Top will be there." said Min, trying hard not to look one bit suspicious. She had replaced Exo with BTS. She could have just said the other two only but she felt that Ji Yeonhee wouldn't go if she didn't mention BTS. She and the boys, excluding Chanyeol of course, for he too had no idea what was hapoening, were now totally responsible to keep it a secret from Ji Yeonhee.

"I don't know. Will Exo be there?" she asked, now putting a piece of beef which was part of her lunch in her mouth.

"NO!" said Min, almost yelling. Then realizing that she had become too nervous, she calmed down and said no again in a more civilized way.

"Did you say BTS?" asked Ji Yeonhee after a sigh of relief that Exo would not be there.

"Yes." she replied, eating her pork.

'Surely...surely now she'll say yes. Please do.' thought Min.

"Let's go. You need to get out and have fun. It's not like you'll bump into Chanyeol here!" she lied. She WILL bump into Chanyeol. And pretty soon too. Just say a yes.

Ji Yeonhee bit her lips and took a long time to consider this offer. What harm was there going if Chanyeol was not there?

She took a long sip from her iced tea and then put it down on the table. "Ok, let's go!" she replied smiling a faint smile in months.

'Yes! Go Min! You nailed it!!' thought Min over excited as she mentally did a somersault.