CH-30 Because I'm Deeply In Love With You.

CH 30 Because I'm Deeply In Love With You.

"Yah! Ji Yeonhee!" yelled Chanyeol as he tore down the street behind Ji Yeonhee who was on the other side of the street.

She was hailing for a taxi and was on the verge of getting inside one which had stopped, whe she was pulled back by a strong pair of hands.

She flinched when door was shut and a voice said, "We won't be needing any car service. Sorry."

The taxi driver mumbled something about wasting his time, then drove off.

"Yeonhee." he said. But she didn't look up at him. Instead she stared down at the pavement.

"Yeonhee!" he said, this time with urgency in his voice, but she still didn't look at him, afraid of spilling the tears.

"JI YEON HEE!" he said and this time he shook her gently.

Finally she looked up at him and the tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"BWO?!" she yelled and started hitting Chanyeol on his chest and crying loudly.

"Wae? Ah wae?! Why are you here? Can't you leave me alone?!" she said still hitting him.

People passing along, stared at the duo. But mainly at the girl in the pink frock, crying out loudly. Loud enough to wake all the babies in the neighborhood.

A little embarrassed at her, Chanyeol took off his jacket and put it's hood on her head to hide her face, which was getting redder every passing minute.

"Kaja." he whispered and led her into a secluded spot where nobody could see her crying.

"Yeonhee--" he started but was cut off by her when she started wailing.

"W-what did I do?" he asked bewildered at her reaction.

"D-don't say m-my name. Y-you...it m-makes my heart b-beat wh-when you d-do." she said fanning her red face and still crying comically.

Chanyeol hid a smile. He was sure that she had no idea what she was saying.

"Arrasso. But, we need to talk." he said.

At this she started wailing more loudly.

"What now?" he asked frustrated.

"I don't w-want to k-know who your n-new girlfriend i-is." she stamerred and wailed louder.

"What? Are you in your senses? I don't have a girlfriend, so will you stop wailing now and listen to me?" he said clutching her shoulders tightly and giving her a little shake, as if her senses would be back if he did that.

She kept wailing for a little longer, then gradually quietened down a bit.

Chanyeol, who was looking harassed until now, calmed down a bit too.

"So umm...how...how have you been?" he asked trying to make conversation.

She looked up at him but didn't answer.

"Do-do you want an ice cream?" he asked.

She shook her head like a puppy.

'What the hell Yeol, why are you talking about ice cream right now?!' he thought as he first knotted then unknotted his fingers nervously.

She sniffed loudly, which brought him back to his senses.

"Umm..will you..." he started but trailed off, not able to form his sentence properly.

"You're going to ask me to forgive you, right?" she said.

He pursed up his lips and nodded.

They both stood there for god knows how long, only the sound of car horns could be heard. Night would set in soon. It was already eight in the evening.

"I can't." she said finally, her voice just a croak.

"Waeyo?" he asked getting close to her.

"I don't know." she said taking a step back too.

"You don't know, or you don't want to tell me?" he asked frowning.

"I-I..." she whispered but couldn't say anything more.

"Wae?" he asked again.

"Let me go please, Chanyeol." she said with a sigh.

"NO!" he said pinning her on the wall to block her.

"Answer me first." he said, his head inches away from hers.

"Because, I did wrong too." she whispered not looking at him. But not because she was crying, but because his face was too close to hers.

"That's it?" he asked amused.

Surprised at the amusement in his voice, she nodded meekly.

"Then I forgive you. Now will you forgive me?" he said softly.

"Y-you don't understand. Your manager..." she started.

"My manager has nothing to do with this. Nor does any of my fans. Nor does anybody, except US." he said.

She kept looking down, not ready to meet his eyes.

"Look at me." he suddenly said.

She shook her head.

"Fine. But just remember, I'm not going to lose you. No, never. I...can't." he said with a firm voice and turned away.

"Wae?" she called back. He spun around to find her looking straight into his eyes.

"Bwo?" he asked, not sure whether he had heard her correctly or not.

"Wae?" she repeated. "Why don't you want to lose me?"

He stared at her then with a heavy sigh said, "Because, I'm deeply in love with you."

--------------------------------------------

A/N: What a lame chapter. Aish, jinjja! I can understand if you don't want to vote on this chapter. :/

*Sighs* C'mon Ivy, you can do better than this.

Mianhaeyo, readers. I'll do better in the next chapter. What a disappointment, though.

Hearts and Kisses,

The Lazy Author.

--------------------------------------------