Ch-9 Street Date

Ji Yeonhee's POV:

Aish Ji Yeonhee, I don't have to think about that kiss every second. Aahhh why did he do it??!!

*Ding-dong*

He's here! She thinks checking yourself in the mirror before rushing down to open the door.

-Ji Yeonhee's POV end-

"Hey, wow...you look um...well...pretty?" Chanyeol said making her blush."Let's go."

"Yeah ok" sh ereplied. When they reached the car she can't see the other members. "Where are the others? I thought everybody was going."she asked.

"Aren't I hot enough that you need the others to be here?"he asked smirking and making her turn red. So red she thought she'll burn.

"Can you shut up for once?! It's nothing like that. Let's just go!" she replied avoiding looking him in his eyes.

"Yup, let's go!"

-AT THE MALL-

The minute they arrived at the mall all eyes were on them. Ji Yeonhee could listen to the remarks being passed on her. She started feeling uncomfortable. Chanyeol sensed that and put a reassuring arm around her shoulder. "Don't worry, nothing's gonna happen. Just ignore them and concentrate on me"he whispered into her ear.

"How's this?" he asked holding up a cap in front of her.

She looked at him and forced herself to smile, but no matter how hard she tried to ignore it, she could still feel people clicking her photos and whispering.

Chanyeol, noticing this, put the cap down and taking her by her arm walked away from the crowd.

He sighed and said " I'm sorry, we shouldn't have come here. I didn't realise you'd be this uncomfortable"

"No, its okay really." she tried to reassure him, but he still looked pretty upset.

"Hey, if you don't mind, can we go to that small store near our house?"

"That tteokbeokki stand?" he asked surprised.

"Yeah, it's pretty empty almost all the time." she said, her eyes lighting up.

"Well, if you want to" he said smiling at her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ajumma, another bottle of soju please!" Yeonhee called.

"Woah, slow down there, that's your third bottle you know" said Chanyeol worried.

They were sitting at a table, and like she had said, this place really was empty. Nobody recognised them either.

"It's okayyyyy" she slurred. Wow, her alcohol tolerance was pretty bad.

"I'll have your share too, since you can't drinkkk" she said swaying on her seat gently.

He smiled at her being cute. But he really didn't want to end up carrying her back home.

"You're cute" he said, resting his chin on his hand and looking at her.

"I knowww" she laughed.

"So..."he said "We really are dating now right?"

"Of course we are. Isn't this a date?" she said.

"Yeah, well, I really wanted to eat at a fancy restaurant with you, but now I realised what great tteokbeokkies I would have been missing out on." he said.

"Paaaaabo" she said, flicking his head. "Street food is the best ogayy?"

"Ogayy" he said, imitating her then laughed at her silliness.

This wasn't the date he was expecting, but he sure wasn't complaining.