Ch-19 Suspense

"What's so important that you have to wake me up at seven in the morning?" asked Chanyeol annoyed at being woken up so early.

"Yah Chanyeollie, Incheon Gal's waiting outside for you."said an equally sleepy Baekhyun rubbing his bed hair and flopping down again on his bed.

"Bwo?!" asked Chanyeol surprised, and went to the door. Ji Yeonhee was standing out twiddling her hair and was lost in her thoughts. She had bags under her eyes for she had not at all slept the previous night.

"Yah, what's up with you? You look like Tao!"he joked but got no response from the thought-struck Ji Yeonhee.

"Hey" he said snapping his fingers in front of her eyes. "Earth to Ji Yeonhee!"

This seemed to get her attention as she quickly snapped back to reality.

" 'morning! What do you need?"he asked.

"I...umm....the thing is....umm...what do you say we bre.....no...can we talk about...AISH! You know what? Just let it drop! Go get some more sleep now." she said and without waiting for his reaction she went off, with cheeks as red as a postbox.

Chanyeol was left standing there like a dumbo who had no idea what was going on in this whole wide world. He shrugged his shoulders and thought to himself--"Is she really my jagi? Aish what a pabo!"

"What did she want?"asked Baekhyun.

"I dunno! She's really wierd!" he said flopping down on his bed and drifting off to a deep slumber.

==================================================================================

"Helloo there!" greeted the boys as they joined the girls for breakfast. Ji Yeonhee was resting her head in her palms and dozing off now and then. The moment she heard the boys she became nervous and suddenly sat up causing her glass of juice to spill. She got up apologizing and trying to help as much as she could. her cheeks were red as usual.

"Leave it. You go change."said Chanyeol.

"Huh?..." she asked dazed.

Chanyeol pointed at her dress which was stained with the juice. In her embarrassment she hadn't realized that her dress had got stained too. She just nodded before leaving.

"Hey Min, what's wrong with her?"

Min almost chocked on HER juice and stuttered as Sehun patted her back.

"Now don't you get started too!"said Baekhyun.

Finally overcoming her coughing fit she asked Chanyeol--"So you don't know yet?"

"Know what?"

"You don't??"

"I don't WHAT?!?!"

"She didn't tell you, then?"

"Tell me WHAT?"he asked making an expression which made him look like he had come from a different planet all together. But well you can't blame him....

"No-nothing."said Min as she excused herself from the boys and went to search for Yeonhee.

The boys just sat there totally confused at what what was happening...except one...Chanyeol.

He was suspicious and he hated being in suspension for long. "

There's certainly SOMETHING wrong....Aish so much suspension....I hate it!" he thought to himself. 

MEANWHILE........

"'Where's that dumbo gone to now?? I told her tell him in the morning!"Min thought to herself as she searched for Yeonhee in their room. She didn't really find Yeonhee there but did find something else...which made her jaw drop in shock.

"No no no no no!"she thought to herself frantically as she searched for Yeonhee.....but now with fear in her heart.

"Yeonhee! Yeonhee!" she screamed. Just then the boys came.

"Yah, gwenchanae?" Kyoongsu asked.

"Ani... guys...Yeonhee...she's..."

"Yeonhee what? What about her?!"asked Chanyeol, with urgency in his voice.

"She's left..............."

"LEFT?? Where?"

"For the................."

====================================================================================

Tadaa--and I present to you a...CLIFFHANGER. Hahaha I love suspense! I know it's a short update but I kinda had to change my whole storyline. So I had to rack my brain to write this dear little chappie! Anyways hope you liked it and  until our next meeting......happy daydreaming! (Yeah that's kinda my new catch phrase!) but hey old is gold right?  So...happy wattpading!