CH-27 E.T.P. pt.7

CH-27 E.T.P. (Part 7)

-DAY 6 - NIGHT, JI YEONHEE'S HOTEL ROOM-

"Hey we got the VIP tickets in the left hand side!" exclaimed Min.

"Jinjja!? Omo, then we'll be able to BTS close up from our seats!" said Yeonhee.

"Yes!" replied Min.

'Yes, we'll be able to see the performers REAL close, Ji Yeonhee!' she thought to herself, grinning.

"What should we wear?" asked Ji Yeonhee.

"Wear that pink and black dress." said Min. She knew well enough that it was the dress that she had worn when she had had her first date with Chanyeol.

Ji Yeonhee took out the dress and kept staring at it with moist eyes. The memories suddenly came hitting back.

"F-fine, I'll wear this dress." she said and hung it up on a hanger, ready to be worn tomorrow.

It doesn't matter now. Just because she wore it on her first date, doesn't mean that she can't wear it now.

She suddenly missed seeing Chanyeol, his smile, his temper, his humor and he himself.

She sighed to herself as she went to sleep wishing that somehow by a miracle, she would bump into him tomorrow.

Well, Ji Yeonhee, if only you knew that you would. And it would be the most miraculous thing ever!

--------------------------------------------

A/N: Ok, that's the end of the mini chapters. Hope you enjoyed them. Now just wait for the final blasts to occur.

Until then happy daydreaming, luv ya guys <3

--------------------------------------------