CH-31 Yes or No? Heart Or Mind?

CH 31 Yes or No? Heart or Mind?

"Bwo?!" Ji Yeonhee exclaimed.

"Did you really not hear me, or do you just want me to repeat it?" said Chanyeol.

"Neither of it. I just, don't understand." she said, still rooted at her spot.

"What part of, 'I'm deeply in love with you', do you NOT understand?" he asked.

"Stop being so sarcastic, ok? And...I did what I had to do for your own good." she said.

"No, you did what my manager told you to do. You didn't mean it, did you?" he said, now turning around completely to face her.

"What are you driving at?" she asked, frowning.

He sighed before answering. "You're still so dense." he said.

"W-what?" she asked, not able to understand.

"YOU didn't want to breakup, did you? Your heart didn't want to, did it? You did it only because you were afraid...of the consequences" he explained.

She didn't answer, but kept her head bowed down, for she could feel him gazing at her.

He was right, though. It was a wonder how he knew.

"See? I KNOW you. You can't push me away from you. No matter how hard you try, you'll always end up beside me, where you belong." he said, stepping toward her. She didn't step back, nor did she say anything. She just let him come closer to him.

She was missing him. His hug, his skin, his smile. She missed every single bit of him. She wanted to feel him again. She wanted to BE with him. But no, she can't. She MUSN'T. It was wrong. She shouldn't even let him come near her, but she couldn't move either.

Maybe she was frozen, or maybe, she didn't want to stop him.

"Don't you see? I need you Yeonhee, so please, please come back." he whispered. Unknown to her, he had gotten very close to her, close enough, that their faces were centimeters apart. And only she could hear his whisper.

She looked up at him when he said that, and to her surprise, she saw a teardrop escape from his eyes. The eyes that always twinkled, were looking tired to her. There was no merriment in them anymore. No mischief, no joy...only tiredness.

'He needs me.' she thought. 'Does he really?'

'He wants me to be back.' she thought. 'But why?'

Like that, all the positive thoughts she had, were followed by negative ones, to which she couldn't find an answer.

"Will you...will you come back?" he said, interrupting her chain of thoughts.

She shook her head and said, "I can't Chanyeol. I...don't deserve you."

He sniffed once, but he didn't cry.

The sky above had become dark and were dotted with stars. His eyes were shining in the lamplight. But they were not twinkling, like they used to. They looked glassy under the light, like there was no life in them.

"I'll decide whether you deserve me or not." he said decisively. " All you have to do is...accept." he added as he wrapped one arm around her waist and rested his head on hers.

She kept quiet. Her whole body had gone numb at his touch. She couldn't move at all. Secretly, she prayed for this moment to never end.

"Why can't we go back to being like we were before? We don't need anybody to tell us anything. And the others, they've worked so hard to bring us back together." he continued. When she still didn't answer he pulled out from the hug gently and looked at her.

On the other hand, Ji Yeonhee's heart was beating like a drum. Her mind was racing with millions of thoughts. Her mind said to say no, but her heart...

She completely forgot everything in the world the next moment...when his lips were on hers.

She didn't protest, nor did she stop him. Instead she wrapped her arms tightly around his waist.

And at that moment SHE chose to listen to her heart and HE knew what her answer was.

----------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE: IMPORTANT  

WOHOO! ONE MORE chapter to go. Can't believe this is going to end. *Sobs*.  But before that, I have a confession to make...

Hey guys, I have a problem. Okay, let me start from the beginning.

So, my parents umm...how do you say it...BANNED me from using this site. Yeah, they think that I don't use this site anymore(too mature and stuff). But the reality is, I've been sneaking in, and updating for you guys.

I actually wrote the chapters beforehand on a device, but sadly that device is now broken, and I can't use it anymore.

Just so you understand, it's gonna become harder than ever for me to update now. Sorry, from the bottom of my heart. I do feel bad about this, you know.

But don't worry, I'll do best to update...

Your Author In Distress.

P.S. Hope you liked this chappie, though. ONE MORE TO GO. HOLD UP GUYS.

Hearts and Kisses<3<3