CH-24 When Everything Feels Wrong.

--------------------------------------------

A/N: Did you hear about Kaistal? I'm ok with it....I guess. After all he's my bias. But I won't linger around on this topic for long. If you want to read more then check out my other book "BLOOD-THE LAST THING TO BE PAID AS A PRICE". I've left a little note there for all my readers in CH-13. And also because you've waited long for the update, I'll get started.

But before that readers, please, please, PLEASE DO check out my other book (mentioned above). Jebaaaaaaalllll!

--------------------------------------------

A week had already passed since Kai and Suho arrived and with that the chances that Chanyeol wanted to go back had also decreased. The arrival of his two other bandmates had made him more cheerful, although he used to fall silent now and then and stare listlessly into emptiness without any particular reason.

Today was one bright day, perfect with the shining Sun along with the refreshing breeze blowing....and also with Chanyeol sprawled out on the the bed, sleeping like a drunkard. Apparently he wouldn't like it too much when his 'vacation' would be over.

"Ileona. Yah Chanyeol, ileona!" said Baekhyun yanking off his bedcovers.

"What do you want?" he asked in a sleepy voice, turning over with his eyes still closed.

"For you to get up. Palli!" replied Baekhyun.

"Waeyo?" he whined and added, "Go away, I wanna sleep."

"Incheon Gal's here, so get up. RIGHT NOW!" he replied.

At her name's mention, Chanyeol perked up, though not getting up.

"Then why don't you tell Kai?!" he said, pissed off. The reason for this sudden outburst was simple. Although it may seem like rocket science to some.

"Because he's already awake." replied Baekhyun.

NOW Chanyeol got more pissed. So now HE was the third wheel.

"But she's here to meet you." concluded Baekhyun, only after sensing his annoyance topped off with that annoyed expression glued onto his face, which always appeared whenever the others talked about Kai and Yeonhee.

Chanyeol sat up slowly and looked at Baekhyun with half open eyes.

"Tell her I'm busy." he said.

"You're busy SLEEPING? 'K fine. I'll tell her. Aish! you were so lucky to get a chance to go with them! We weren't that lucky, unfortunately....but well I guess I'll just--" Baekhyun started but just then Kai came in.

"Yah, you're not coming?" he asked Chanyeol.

"Eodeo? (Where?)" he asked hugging a pillow.

"Baekhyun didn't tell you?" he replied looking at the latter.

"I was going to but I guess his answer's still no. 'Cause he's too busy SLEEPING." the latter replied.

"Wait, answer for what?" asked Chanyeol, curiously.

"I'm going out with Yeonhee." said Kai.

"Her name's Incheon Gal." interrupted Chanyeol.

"No, her name's Ji Yeon Hee. Incheon Gal's the name YOU gave her. Anyway, do you wanna join us or do you wanna continue sleeping?" replied Kai.

"I'll sleep the day off." he replied and promptly fell back on his bed, surprising the other two.

"Arrasso. Enjoy your sleep." said Kai and left, disappointed. It wasn't going as planned. But well, let's see what happens next.

----o----

"Hey, bro!" greeted Sehun.

"Anneyeong." Gwangsu greeted back and was rather surprised to recieve the tight hug from Sehun.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were going to get delayed? You know we were about to leave without me even meeting you!" said Sehun.

"Mianhe. But now I'm back, so we can spend some time together." replied Gwangsu.

"But did you bring it?" asked Sehun.

"What? Ah ne, I brought you your ground coffee. It's got the best taste and--" started Gwangsu. But Sehun interrupted him saying, "Not the coffee. Did you bring IT?" emphasizing on the 'it'.

For a few seconds Gwangsu blinked at Sehun's anxious face, in confusion. Then the penny dropped.

"Oh, that. Yeah, I got you two sweaters and one scarf, like you asked me. Here..." said Gwangsu handing over some money to a bewildered Sehun. "...this is the left over money which you gave me. And I--" said Gwangsu but was cut off by a rather frustrated Sehun, now.

"No, no, no! Not the coffee, nor the sweaters NOR the scarf....aish, jinjja!" he said. And not being able to contain himself anymore, he looked around him to check for any eavesdroppers, before pulling Gwangsu towards him and whispering quite impatiently in his ear what the real deal was.

"Ohhhhh, thaaaat....." Gwangsu said and nodded in affirmative, to say that he really had.

"Now THAT'S what we're talking about!" said a relieved Sehun and in return Gwangsu flashed his 'brother' a smile.

----o----

"You said you knew!" yelled Chanyeol.

"But how in the wide world would I have known that they'd just....leave?" answered Baekhyun meekly.

The situation that they were all in was pretty much similar to that time when Yeonhee and Chanyeol had got stuck in the hidden room and were discovered later on. Except in this situation Kai and Yeonhee weren't back yet, and Kai had called up to tell them that he was taking her to some place 'special' and that they might be back late.

Chanyeol was in a same position as D.O. was when he and Yeonhee had got stuck in the hidden room-- dark clouds on his head and annoyance stuck on his face with superglue. D.O. who knew this mood well enough, was careful to stay out of his sight, leaving poor Baekhyun to Chanyeol's wrath.

"Gwenchanae. Don't worry, it's just a friendly outing." said Baekhyun softly.

"Friendly outing?! How can that girl be going out after an operation?!" replied Chanyeol, raving like a madman. "And how can they just leave....like that? And most importantly, WHERE?!" he added, mentally cursing Kai for this trick.

"Chanyeol," started Baekhyun in a lecture tone. "You haven't even met her once, let alone even look at her after she got discharged from the hospital. You've ignored her without knowing the true facts. You don't even know whether Incheon Gal had REALLY come to meet you today, or was she actually still lying on a stretcher in the hospital. You don't know whether she's still alive or not! And you're worried how she's going out after an operation?! Do you even know whether she's fine or not? Or whether she's at home or not?!" said Baekhyun.

And this left Chanyeol spellbound. Baekhyun was right. He DIDN'T know. He DIDN'T know whether she was fine or not. He DIDN'T know whether she was alive or not. He hadn't seen her or met her or even heard her! What was he thinking?! He hadn't cared, 'cause he was so pissed off at her. And then here was Baekhyun talking about her being more or less....dead.

"I...I...wasn't....uhummm..." he stammered.

"You weren't what? Do you want to know the truth?" asked Baekhyun. The time had come to stop from beating about the bush and let the truth come out.

"The truth is that Incheon Gal's not here anymore." he said. "Incheon Gal has...had left a week ago. But of course, how would you know...you were too busy being pissed off at her, right?" he added. "And she's NOT fine. NOT AT ALL." he added again.

"Left where?" asked Chanyeol, suddenly feeling uneasiness take over him. Indeed, left where? And why did he have a feeling that everything was not alright. Why did he have this feeling that something had gone wrong. And something else was going to happen, which would not be so good.

Was this some kind of a premonition or was it just his mind playing tricks on him? Whatever it was, everything did not seem fine and maybe...it wasn't.