iv.

***

Lilla Evans

Unknown Number: I like your body.

Unknown Number: Your clothes in your drawer are really cute.

Unknown Number: That shirt you were wearing before your shower looks good.

Unknown Number: But it'd look better on my bedroom floor (;
read 6:07 am

My heart starts racing as these texts have been sent no more than two minutes ago immediately wake me from my sleep that I was in desperate need of. I knew this was the dude that had walked into my house and casually took his shirt off and stepped into my bathroom. In no way can I say it's all his fault, because most of it was mine for leaving the sliding door open.

Why was he after me? I didn't do anything for him to be chasing me down like this. My mind went back to the texts recently sent by this guy, and my hand slings over my shoulder to pick up my phone, laid on my bedside table. As my fingers shake and my mind trying to conjure up something clever, I text;
Me: I will report that you have been in my house and that you are blowing up my phone. Try me one more time and I will have the police on your ass.
~~~

Harry Styles

As I await a text message in my phone, I get up and walk to my dressers, taking out the small pick laced underwear I had borrowed from Lilla. I plan to give them back, later that is.
I hold the lace underwear in my large hands, already growing a hard on from holding the silky material in my fingertips.

Pulling the underwear closer to my face, I sniff in the smell, only to have the smell of laundry detergent float in my nose. I place the underwear on my table, as I walk into the kitchen to grab some nails and a frame, that I have been given a while back for a house warming gift. Frames for a house warming gift? How shitty.
I place the underwear neatly in the frame, making sure everything is aligned, and place the glass cover upon them.

Picking up the frame, i then find a decent place on my empty walls to post a prize I had believed I won.
Right before the hammer had hit the nail,  my phone has ringed, indicating that I had a text message.

My smile grew wider as I went to check my phone, and then fades one I see a message just talking about how I have an overage in gigabytes from AT&T.

"Dammit," I whisper to myself, clearly irritated. My body darts back to the frame I was previously hanging up, and finally stuck it in the place I thought would be nice, right about my pillows on my bed.

As I look at the underwear, I smirk to myself, and feel a pain in my lower region. These jeans were way too tight for the hard on I was accumulating.  My hand unzipped my pants and threw them off. I then slid my boxers down and gripped my hand onto my throbbing erection, immediately pumping.

Visions and thoughts of Lilla fogged my mind, making me moan louder. I threw my head back in pure pleasure, as I started pumping harder and faster now. Her name slipping out of my mouth occasionally. I had only hoped she would be the one here doing this for me, and not me only getting an erection from looking at a pair of clean underwear hung above my bed. Just as I was about to come, I heard a ring from my phone, but refused to check it until I finished.

Lilla Babe: I will report that you have been in my house and that you are blowing up my phone. Try me one more time and I will have the police on your ass.

Me: It's okay baby, we all know that you enjoyed looking at my tattoos, you couldn't keep your eyes off them baby.

Lilla Babe: I wanted to keep my eyes off but your tattoos were so damn annoying and ugly that they irritated me.

I chuckled at her response. How immature.

Me: watch it baby, you wouldn't want your crippled mother getting hurt, yeah?

Lilla Babe: Stop it. You know too much about my family. I will be calling the police today to report what you have been threatening.

Me: Be careful.

Forgetting that I did not place my boxers back on, I quickly did that. My phone rang one more time, but I ignored it, sliding my  phone under my pillow and silencing it so i wouldn't hear anything more.

Now I just wait until Lilla gets to work, and talk to her again.

[[[|||]]]

shit chapter sorry. this was a filler cause I'm having writers block. I usually write 1000-2000 words but today I did 800 /.\
don't kill me plz
Thanks for reading this if you do, and thanks for voting (':

Instagram; sighkayah
twitter; kayahhemmo
snapchat; kayahhemmo
tumblr; ashtound

SIGN UP FOR MY REMIND101S FOR SWEET THINGS? TEXT THE NUMBER 81010 AND THEN TEXT KAYAH24 !!!

^^^^^^plugging myself bye