ix

Lilla Evans

The night when Harry saw me and Trevor outside the cafe.

As I got into Trevors car, Everything was warm, compared to the brutal winds that made my lips and nose feel like they could break off. Usually in the morning, the air is humid and warm-ish, making it appropriate for the shorts I was wearing, but the weather has dropped, way too much for my liking. It isn't even night yet.

As I buckle my seat belt, I press one of the buttons in the front of the car, making my seat warm up after a few minutes of waiting.

"Those shorts are too short," Trevor said, looking at me. "You're working in there with another guy, and you chose to wear shorts that go up you ass?" He almost yells.

"Look," I start. "The man and I do not do anything, we barely even talk to each other, okay baby?" I smile, reaching out to caress his face with my thumb. As the pad of my thumb touches his cheek, his hand whips to grab my wrist, tightening his grip on it with so much force, making me scream in pain.

"Trevor! Please stop!" I yell, and he only loosens his grip on my slightly, still hurting. "Why are you hurting me?" I question him, looking into his eyes with my glossy ones. His eyes now a dark shade of blue, rather than his gorgeous ocean looking ones.

"Don't fucking touch me, okay?" Trevor spat, as he let go of my throbbing wrist. I look down and hold my wrist with my other hand, and warm tears stream out onto my cheeks, falling onto my hands right below me. I decide to keep my head down the whole way to his house, which unfortunately was far away from the cafe, so it was going to be a whole long ride of uncomfortable silence. Although, it's not like I wanted to talk to him after the scene that just happened.

Soon after the horrible silence filled ride was over, we pulled into his house. A house that I have been to multiple times, as he lives in it alone. The house payed by himself too. You can say Trevor has a lot of money, but it's not like he does it with anything. He usually just buys things that could get him in trouble.

The huge white house, or you can call it a mansion, sat on a cul-de-sac. A good distance away from 2 other houses that are on the opposite side of his. As he takes the keys out of the ignition, I open the door, accidentally making it fly open. I'm surprised though, that it didn't break off considering how hard I had opened it.

I waited until Trevor got out of the car himself and I followed him up to the house. As he unlocked the door, he walked in casually, letting the door almost close on me.

Taking off my shoes, my feet touch the cold marble of the floor making me shiver. The cool air from the mansion wraps itself around me. As cold as it is outside, you'd think that he would have the heater on. His house was always dark, and had gigantic hallways that you could get lost into. Huge houses weren't always my thing. The house was so huge that there could be murders lurking around without you knowing.

Trevor walked to the couch and sat down. I sat down next to him and watched him struggle with finding the remote in the couch. Once he found it, he turned on the TV to some unknown movie that didn't catch my attention. Nothing had caught my attention at this moment. I didn't want to be in this house.

I placed my head on Trevor's lap, only to have it there for a few seconds. His hand picked up my head and made me move off of his lap. He slid over on the couch and I just sat here wondering why I had ever chosen someone like this.

Around an hour into the movie and me dozing in and out of consciousness, I feel a hand graze up and down my thigh, going too far up for my liking. I try to stop his hand by pushing it away, but every time I would do that, his hand would go up farther.

He knows I'm a virgin, and he says he wants to be the one to take it from me. I've only done a few sexual things, but I never planned on having sex with Trevor, nor do I want to.

His hands travel up to my underwear that can be reached because my shorts aren't very tight around my thighs. He plays with the ends of my underwear, trying to finger me.

"Stop." I say firmly. Trevor's gaze soon turns to me, and he then turns his body to where it is facing me.

"What the fuck did you just say?" He spits, trying to get his fingers into my fully.

"I said stop!" I yell. He pulls his fingers out of my pants and just looks at me. Trevor is the type of person who you would never know what he would do next.

His body goes on top of me and starts kissing me, only to have me stay still on my end. The gross taste of cigarette enters in my mouth, making me turn my head. His hands cup my face. "Kiss me, dammit!" He spits again. This happens too much for my liking.

He tries to kiss me again, but I am still frozen, making sure I don't kiss back. Then he gets up and unbuttons my shorts, ripping them off extremely fast.

This is something he had never done before though.

Then taking the line of my underwear he pulls it down slow this time, as I'm trying to squirm out of his grasp. His mouth dips down to my core and starts to suck and lick, something that I did not like. Something that made me feel extremely dirty. I started screaming and trying to kick him off of me, but his arms hold mine down. I still try to kick and move away, but his strength is too much for me. As he lets go to unbutton his pants, already showing an erection, I try and get off of the couch and run up to the front door. Unsuccessfully, I only reach the kitchen as he gets to me.

"Why are you running? Don't you want this?" He smirks leaning his face closer to me as I am pinned up against the wall. I shake my head and try again to get out of his hold, but its not use. "You're not even drunk and you're acting like one! Why are you doing this?" I scream, and use my legs to try and kick him. "Just unzip my pants." He growls, and I nod my head as I obey him and pull down his pants and his boxers separately. His penis [a/n ew this word] slaps against his stomach, as it wasn't small at all.

"Now suck it," he smiles. I nod, and take my tongue and lick from his shaft up to his head, and I look up to see his head pulled back in pleasure. Just as I almost take his length in my mouth, I hop up and run to the front door, taking him a few seconds to figure out where I had gone. I open the front door, trying to pull up my underwear at the same time. I had left my shorts on the couch, not caring about ever getting them back anymore.

I turn around to see if Trevor is running out of the door, and my back hits something that is much larger than me.

[//\\]

Trevor looks like Jeremy sumpter and if you know who that is without looking him up then I love you.

shitty chapter im sorry like its really bad. I genuinely dont like this story and i want to delete it cause i feel like people who read it hate it as well idk ahha. im gonna leave my social media here to be a asshole

ask.fm- (spam me with questions on here) aweluke

snapchat- kayahhemmo

instagram- kayahmae

tumblr- ashtound

Question Of The Week: what is your favourite things that you own?

my answer: my heat blanket lol.