xiii

(thank you everyone for your support for my break. I love you all very much and thank you for the very sweet comments. I read them all. *crying and heart emojis*).

[[unedited]]
Lilla Evans

My head snaps to look at Trevor, seeing him smiling. He was so proud of what he had done. Tears roll down my face, and when I realise they had collected at the bottom of my chin, I wipe them off.

Harry Styles [a/n: sorry for the quick pov switch. should have added that last part into the last chapter. ]

I hear people screaming at each other in Lillas home, as I continue walking up her driveway. I pause, and put my ear on the door to get an idea of what they are talking about, but all I hear is mumbles. I walk over to the side of the house, where there is a window that looks into the living room. Most likely where Lilla and the other person is. The blinds are slightly closed making it a little difficult to see, but I can make out certain shapes.

From where I'm looking, I see the back of Lillas head on the couch. And a guy screaming at her. Taking me a moment to realise that it's Trevor.

My blood feels like its boiling, and before I thought I couldn't get more angry, Trevor brings his large hand into contact with Lillas smooth skin on her cheek. And then it goes silent. I never knew I could be this angry in my life. Trevor hurt my babygirl. Trevor hurt someone that is so weak, and cannot fight back. Trevor is disgusting. Even more disgusting than I thought he was.

He then proceeds to stare at her and smiles, before he gets on top of her and attempts to take her shirt off. The head of the couch blocks my view. All I can think about is how fucking stupid Lilla is for letting Trevor in her house after he took advantage of her before.

Today was the day I made Lillas mum leave because I wanted to spend time with Lilla after work. It may seem selfish, but I don't give a fuck about her mum right now. I'm just trying to get with Lilla, and have her calling me Daddy as soon as I can make her.

Remembering again what Trevor is doing to her, I open the front to only for it to be unlocked. God. How stupid is Lilla? Its like she wants to be hurt.

Trevors head turns to me, and I look at Lilla, only in her underwear, and Trevor's hand around Lilla's neck. How the hell did this guy take off her clothes this fast?

"What the fuck are you doing here, man?" Trevor screams at me as I slam the door shut. His hand comes off of her neck, as she struggled to take another breath.

"No, what the fuck are you doing here." I grit my teeth and look at Trevor. "You make me fucking sick. Taking advantage of her like this."

Trevor soon takes his fist and crashes it upon my jaw. "Whats with you and hitting things? It's not like you're actually good at fighting." Soon, my mind takes over with thoughts of hurting him. And that's exactly what I do. My fists starts pounding on Trevors face, and I hear a crack as I punch his nose. Lillas screams fill the house, and she jumps up to try and stop me from beating on her Boyfriend anymore.

"Fucking stop!" Trevor cries, as he tries to hold his hands above his face in a defensive motion.

"Get out, Trevor." I smile and point my finger to the door that is behind me. Trevor's skinny ass stumbles on the floor until he gets outside of the door. I walk towards the front door and slam it shut, locking it. Something that Lilla is incapable of doing.

"What is wrong with you?" Lilla questions. "You're turning my life into a story!"

"Lilla, I'm trying to help you." I look at her and frown. She scurries to go and get her shirt and throws it on.

"I don't need you to help me. I don't need you. You are turning my life into something that I cannot control. Harry, you are twenty-five years of age." She pauses and puts her weight on her right leg.

"What do you want with a sixteen year old? I am still a child if you think about it. What do you want with someone who can't even smoke or drink legally?"

I scoff and move closer to her.

"Lilla, everything about you makes me absolutely insane. I have never been like this with anyone. I never show emotion, and with you, I don't know how to stop showing emotion."

I pause again, and look into her eyes. Stained slightly with the mascara she had on. She doesn't even need any makeup. She's just beautiful. God, Harry. What are you turning into.

"Lilla, please let this happen." I say caressing her soft cheek with the pad of my thumb. Her head looks towards the floor and she shakes her head, making my stomach feeling like it had drop. It probably had drop deep down into the pits of Hell, because that's where it feels like it ended.

"Leave Harry."

"Lilla stop, you're going to regret this."

"I'm not going to regret this Harry. I know you had something to do with my mom leaving unexpectedly today."

"Lil-" I start, only to get cut off.

"Leave." She said in a more stern tone. I comply and walk towards the front door and unlock it.

I look behind me to see Lilla sit on the couch, covering her face with her hands.

"Get out Harry!" She screams and I comply, finally dragging myself out the door and closing it.

[//\\]

Me: Lilla, please. I need you.

ERROR CODE 403. THIS NUMBER HAS BLOCKED YOU