v.

***

Lilla Evans

My feet drag myself out of bed and I groan, as I tap to end my alarm on my phone. I slowly walk into the bathroom and wash my face with cold water, almost immediately waking me up. I start my morning routine like any other morning, all to end up going to work, which I was not looking forward to today. After my encounter with Harry, I wasn't even excited about walking out my front door, scared if he would be waiting outside.

I see my mom watching television on the couch, as I walk up to her and give her a hug and a kiss on her cheek and say my goodbyes.
I hesitantly walk to the car, already imagining what could happen if I had run into Harry again.

He could put me in his car—no that couldn't be something he would do, he could get in trouble. Hurt me in anyway imaginable? Yeah that sounds like something he would do.

I put my keys in the ignition and start driving after questioning whether or not I should go to work, but I knew that i had to so I can pay for my moms medicine that she needs for her disabled leg. Honestly, it's been healing a little bit, but not enough to get her off the medication that she was on.
I pull into the driveway and park my car in the back of the building and walk in.

I turn to my left and look at the familiar wall where Harry had pinned me to.
As I unlock the door, I step inside and then look around at my surrounding, taking in the fact that me and Harry could have been having sex right in this space that I'm standing in. I mentally slap myself for ever letting another man I don't know come into my life and do this to me.

As I had said earlier, I usually get here way earlier than most of the people, just to clean up and take care of a few things that might need some help. I mop the floors, wipe down the tables, and maybe clean the doors every once in a while.

I clicked the home button on my phone to check the time as it read 7:29 AM, just one minute before opening time. I organised a few things left on the counter right as 7:30 struck.

7:52-no customers
This was pretty odd. Usually people come around 7:45 right before they come to work. Maybe it's just a slow day for people.

My phone lit up as I thought to myself

7:53 AM
Fuckface: Be careful.

Harry Styles
As I walked into the house, the smell of lotion, or maybe a body soap had been in use.
Doesn't Lilla know to lock her door when her precious mother had been in the house alone?
No one to take care of her.

No one to talk to her.

She's alone.

I closed the door slowly as I walked down the hallway, into the bathroom that is being occupied. A small crack in the door helped me see through, straight into the bathroom without (hopefully) getting caught. I watched as her mother sat on her chair to help her move around. She applied this strong smelling lotion onto her arms and legs.
I reach into my pocket and take out Lillas underwear, about to place them on my head on accident, thinking it's my fabric mask that I was going to use. 

I stuff the panties in my front pocket and proceed to take out the surprisingly soft ski mask I had located in my back pocket. I slipped it on and moved the hair away from my eyes.

I pushed the door open with force and grabbed Lillas mother, covering her mouth with my hand as her screams were muffled.

She has the same features as Lilla. Beautiful eyes. Same coloured hair. Same facial structure. As my eyes traveled back up to hers, she searched in mine for a reason as to why I was doing such a thing to her. I smiled, and said "it's okay, I'm just trying to help you." I made my voice as deep as possible, which in all honestly wasn't that hard. Her eyes began to water as a tear slid down her face. "Get up." I said sternly as she followed my orders just like Lilla had.