viii

[its overwhelming how many of y'all have read this story and its just so crazy cause my writing isn't the best. but we have 18.7k and im ecstatic]

***** UNEDITED BTW*******

Harry Styles

Not taking my time, I jump in my car, extremely excited to see Lilla and the shorts she wears to work. I may sound like I'm too excited, but I do have feelings of happiness too, even if I may be cold. As I drive off the pavement, into the street, I realise that I will be working with Lilla early in the morning, and it will just be me and her until the other employees come in.

My mind trails off to all the things I could do to her while she's trying to work, but they're soon stopped, as I pull into the parking lot of the Cafe, where i could have fucked her right there on the counter if the shitty customer wouldn't have walked through the door.

I walk into the Cafe, as there is no sign of Lilla. Sighing, I get my uniform, I guess you could call it, and put on the apron, pinning the badge with my name on it to the right side of my chest, and throwing on the shitty hat, that I will probably be taking off later, as it makes me look like a idiot.

As I sit on my phone, waiting for Lilla, I go through my contacts, contemplating whether or not I should text her something to piss her off. I decide not to, and shut my phone off and fantasise about fucking Lilla somewhere on this counter, although I know she hates me. That doesn't stop me from trying though. I know one day, Lilla will be begging me to fuck her. She'll be begging me to finger her. She'll want me.

Just as I start thinking things that shouldn't be shared with anyone, I hear the door fling open with the little bell ringing at the door.

"About time," I scoff.

"Whatever, Harold," she spits back, pissing me off immediately. I grab her arm, as I usually do, and make sure shes looking at me, as I talk to her.

"No one ever calls me Harold, do you hear me? If I hear you ever call me Harold again, you will want to make sure you steer away from me, because i can make your life hell." I almost yell. She backs away, "Whoa, okay. Its just a nam-" I cut her off. "Yeah, but its not my name, okay?"

She starts getting closer to me, which seems almost impossible. She whispers, "so what do I call you then, Daddy?" Her hand starts to rub down my chest to my pants, my boxers tightening. Just before she gets to the spot I want her to, she pulls her hand away. Making me grunt.

"Fucking tease," I mumble. "I'm sorry, what?" She smirks. I choose to stay quiet, and just work on cleaning that tables.

5 minutes before the cafe opens up, I reach into my back pocket and pull out spliff, that I was waiting to smoke for a while, and I decided this was the perfect time.

I rolled it, and lit it, smoking it and leaning back onto the wall. Not too long after, Lilla noticed and unsuccessfully tried to slap it out of my hands. "Harry you can't smoke that in here!" She screamed, as i just smiled, taking another smoke from it.

Soon after, she takes it from my hands and walks to the back room, as I trail right along behind her. "Do you see this?" She says holding up my joint and I nod. "Yes I see it, now may i finish it off?" I ask, not very amused. She shakes her head and run the water in the sink, and places the joint in the water, making it fizz out and no longer in good use. "What the fuck was that for?" I yell, as she just walks away from me.

"I told you," she started. "You can't smoke in here. I will get fired and it will smell like cocaine in here." I start laughing, almost uncontrollably. "Lilla, you don't know a damn thing about drugs, do you?" I smile at her innocence. Something I will take away from her soon enough. "Yes I do!" She tries to claim she knows a lot. "Lilla. Spliff and cocaine are two different things."

"Spliff? Is that a new form of drugs? Is that like acid?" She started getting worried. "Oh no, you aren't going to be able to work and I have to take over your shift and that's not what i need irhgt now." She puts her hands on her head and shakes it. I smile a little, realising that this was actually a conversation me and Lilla were having, and she didn't completely hate me. Also,I couldn't stop thinking about how clueless she was, yet she was wearing the shortest shorts I have ever seen on a person.

"No, babygirl," I smile once again at the name I give her. "Spliff is weed." Her mouth forms into a 'o' shape, and she gets embarrassed almost. "You do know what weed is right?" I laugh. She nods her head, although I don't know if I believe her.

Long after were open, no one had really come in but a few people, making the day go really slow.

"Why did you get this job, Harry. What's with your obsession with me? I joined this job so I could get away from drama and help my mom out and you're just making everything worse." She blurts out, taking me back a bit.

"Lilla, I didn't join this job for you, what the hell is up with you thinking that everything's about you." I lie, almost feeling bad for what I said, as her head looks towards the floor in embarrassment.

[//\\]

As the day gets more customers, it comes to an end. Me and Lilla go through a day mostly of either asking each other stupid questions or me making her feel bad about herself, because I didn't get what i wanted. I thought she was going to ask me to fuck her today. Guess not. I tried to be nice for one day and it fucks me over.

As I go to the door, and put the sign to the "closed" side, I walk to the counter and sit down.

"I have to go," Lilla says, making my head turn from my phone to her.

"Lock up for me please," she says, as she throws the keys to me. I follow her, as she walks out the door to the parking lot, to a car I haven't seen before. A guy walks out, and she hugs and kisses him before getting into the car with him.

My anger starts boiling over, as I walk back into the cafe and kick over the chairs.

Lilla is mine, she just doesn't know it yet.

[//\\]

Hey guys so sorry for the shitty chapter but its like 1000 words, lmao. I WANTED TO ALSO SAY that Lilla may be short, but she doesnt have huge boobs or like the perfect body. Like im sick of reading these fanifcs where the girl has huge boobs and her body is flawless. Like no. Lilla is like a real human being where she has cellulite and scars and small boobs okay? >-<

Im gonna do a question of the week lmao (':

Question of the week: where are yall from?

New chapter should be out this week. Thank you all for being so wonderful .. <3