xxiv

*very very very short and slightly bad chapter you are about to read, so sorry.*

Lilla Evans

A ball of paper hits the back of my head.

For the seventh time today.

It's my first day at this school, and I already know that this is going to be one of the worst year in my life. I'd much rather go back to my old life. With my mum, a job, and me just being all around happy.

I don't know if Harry is bringing me the kind of happiness that I thought he would.

"Lilla." Mr. Hood said, breaking me from my thoughts.
[an: fuck with me. again]

"Yes?" I say, looking him whilst sighing.

"You should pay attention? Don't you think?" He coughs.

"Yes."

"Yes what? You're at a school where you show respect to your teachers."

"Yes, Sir."

"Better. Thank you."

He gets back on to his lesson, looking at me every now and again to see if I'm paying attention. Quite honestly, I'm not. I'm just trying to make sure he doesn't call me out again, so I try my best to act like I am paying full attention on his lesson.

 I must be honest though, he is quite an attractive teacher. He has a nice three-piece suit on, triple black. I have never known that all black three piece suits could look this good. 

His hand had a tattoo on it, surprising me. I thought they would have made him cover up his tattoos at a school like this. 

The school bell startles me, bringing me back to earth once again. 

"That will be all for today, make sure you finish the packet of homework by Friday," Mr. Hood's voice booms throughout the class room. The kids could obviously care less for what he was saying, as they all rushed out of the classroom.

I decided to follow them, before I heard my name being said by the one person I didn't want to talk to after he called me out in front of the class.

"Come here for a minute, I need to talk to you," He says, making me stop in my tracks and turn my body towards him. He sits there, shuffling papers while looking up at me. 

"Why?" I sigh. "I'd rather not." I laugh and attempt to walk out of the room. Although, I am unsuccessful. I feel my wrist being tugged by the man, and being yanked onto a wall, a loud thud following. 

"Get off of me now, or I'm going to tell someone that you put your hands on me when you have no reason to." I threaten.

"You will  make sure that you obey me in my classroom, Lilla. Got that?" He says, ignoring my threat towards him. 

I don't answer, looking into his deep brown eyes and smirking. 

"Why are you making that face?" He begins to draw his eyebrows together.

"Because it's funny how much you actually think you can control me. I don't care if you were the dean of this school. You cannot affect what I think and do." I laugh.

"I suggest you stop talking to me like that or I will make sure you don't come back to this school for a few days. Understand?" His breath fans over me, the smell of mint is evident. 

"Yep." I say, trying to get out of his grasp. He then places his hips on mine, stopping me from moving the lower half of my body.

I let out a whimper,  just wishing for him to let me go.

"Sir, stop," I plead, but his hip just press harder upon mine, giving me immense pain.

"You listen to me. If you don't, I promise I will make the rest of your school year here fucking hell. You are the one who needs to show respect to me." He grits his teeth and looks at me, as I try and turn my face away from him. 

He lets my whole body go, causing me to fall to the ground, my hips in pain and my wrist throbbing. 

"Go. I don't want to see your pathetic self in here." He spits, turning around and walking to his desk, continuing the unnecessary shuffling of his papers.

"Now!" He screams, pointing to the door. I find it hard to get myself up, but I soon do, grabbing my things and running out. I hear something drop behind me, but I get too caught up with leaving the room that I don't even look back. 

[//\\]

[thank you all so very much for the support on the last chapter due to how petty I was in my authors note. I hope you all dont think i run on the compliments on the book, because i dont solely rely and run on that. so please please please dont think I am in any way shape or form scummy )':. i found that some people said i am the inspiration of them starting their own book? and just how people are saying that i should quit and guys, you all are so wonderful. thank you very much. i dont like getting personal that much, but i just have so much fucking negativity going on irl that its just EVERYWHERE for me now, including wattpad. and wattpad is supposed to be my getaway, and i would like to keep it that way - positive vibes only yanno?

sorry if that sounds like im fucking insane i dont knw what im trying to say. I cant explain it on here but my head knows what im talking about. much love to you all, expect a few more updates soon.