vi.

Lilla Evans

The incredibly slow day finally comes to an end, as I begin to pack my things and head out of the door. I check my surroundings, making sure that Harry wouldn't show up anywhere behind me and ask me to smell a rag he might of had.

My heart starts racing, as I feel extremely scared of going into the back of the parking lot where I had, stupidly, parked my car. Once I unlocked my car doors, I hastily jumped in and placed the keys in the ignition and took off as fast as I thought I could. Everything was going so slow, maybe because my adrenaline was out of the roof. 

After what felt like one hour, I finally got home. Unlocking the door and getting inside, I see my mother on the couch watching TV. (a/n what if she was watching Skins omg.) She looked at me and smiled, "How was work today?" She asked. I replied with fine, and told her it was a very slow day. Not at all mentioning that I was just fingered in a public place, on the counter-top that I give people their coffee on. The way she has been acting since I was talking to her was different. Then way she spoke was more quiet, and calm. Something isn't right, but I knew if I would have asked her, I would have only gotten an "everything's okay, im fine" kind of reply.

I walk upstairs and plug my phone in my charger, as it had went down to 18 percent by the time I had gotten home. I dropped down onto my bed and just thought.

Thought about what happened today. 

Harry was right. I have never been touched like that before in my life. And having him be the first  one to do that didn't make me happy a good feeling. I really wish i wouldnt have caved in and listened to my gut feeling, but he was so good at what he did. Everything that he did felt right, but deep down it didn't. If he wasn't such a lunatic i would be craving more and more of his touch.

Oh who the hell am i kidding. A handsome tall man performing these acts on me? I want more. Just something tells me that i would be opening a door to all things bad.

I get my phone still attatched to its charger and text Harry, but instead of looking for his real name in his contacts, I had set it to Fuckface.

Me: Why did you do that earlier. What are you trying to do to me?

Fuckface: Baby, you can't blame this whole thing on me. You didn't stop me so I kept going. Can't wait to see you again. xx

Me: You won't be doing anything like that to me again, i can promise you. I will be calling the cops on you this time and im serious.

Fuckface: Oh babygirl, when you keep saying youre going to call the cops, i know youre not going to. Im not stupid. You won't call the cops because you are scared. You know what im capable of. You know i can destroy your life in an instant. Dont try me.

I sighed of frustration and shut off my phone. I'm so sick of this bullshit. Why had Harry come into my life at the worst time? I have to go to work, and I'm frightened to do so because he might show up and hurt me.

New email from tim.roadhower@gmail.com: Hel...

I read the new notification that had just appeared on my screen, swiping to read the whole thing in my gmail.

Hello Lilla,

I decided that you should come and pick up your paycheck now. You've gotten a bonus, and  I thought I'd let you pick it up early since I let all the other employees pick theirs up today. Just stop by whenever. I will only be in the office for another two hours though, so you can come by between now and then.

Best regards, Tim Roadhower.

I smiled, and grabbed my keys. I can never explain the feeling of having a paycheck in my hands. It like everything is good, in my world. I am  closer to paying whole for fixing my mothers leg, and that just makes me happy.

I usually get 15 dollars an hour, which actually is more than most people pay to just work in a cafe.

"Where are you going, sweetie?" My mom asks as I attempt to walk out the door all too excitedly. "Off to pick up my paycheck," I smile. "Ill be back soon I promise." I walk over to my mother and kiss her on the cheek. "Don't you think it's a little odd that you're picking up your paycheck now? You usually do that in the mornings," my mother frowns. "Yes I know mom," I reply. "Don't worry about it, I'll be fine. I love you." I smile at her a she smiles back. "Okay, sweetie. Be careful." I nodded and walked out the door.

The actually quick ride came to an end as I had parked this time under an extremely bright lamp post just in case Harry would magically pop up behind me and scare the hell out of me.

I walk into the slightly lit cafe, the door unlocked, and knocked onto my bosses door to his small but decent office.

"Come in," I hear the deep male voice say. I open the door and her sits in his black chair, situated under a brown desk. Typical. I see an envelope on the side of the table next to his desktop computer as I assume that would me mine.

"Close the door behind you please, honey." I cringe at the name he had just given me, as he had never called me any names like this. I followed his orders and closed the door slowly to prevent the loud slamming sound I hated very much. "So you emailed, me... About the paycheck?" I said, as there was no talking coming from either of us whatsoever, causing the room to have the awkward feeling about it, almost extremely uncomfortable.

"Ah yes, sit down people." With those few words, my head had begun to hurt. I knew i was getting fired. That's why  he had let me pick up my paycheck earlier. But why'd I get a bonus if I was getting fired. Maybe he felt sorry for me? Yeah that's it.

"Lilla! Are you listening to me?" Apparently I wasn't. "No sir, sorry I wasn't." He nodded his head and proceeded to talk. "Thanks for the honesty. Okay, I am just here to tell you the other positions I am going to put you on, due to some of the employees not being able to be here a couple of the.. erm... months."

My mouth went agape as I thought about how many jobs I have to talk over now. All for a few months. "Will I be getting extra for this?" I questioned, slightly pissed.

He nodded, making me relieved. "Twenty-five an hour." He began typing on his computer. I smiled. "Okay I'll d-." my sentence was interrupted by at knock at the door.

"Come in, please." I turned around when I heard the door open and then slam shut.

"Hello, Harry. Take a seat next to Lilla."

[//\\]

Hhhhhellooo.

Yeah but next eerpdate will be soon i promise you i hate cliff hangers as much as you do. I know i know come find me and murder me beacsus i dont update and I DONT SPELL CORRECTLY IN MY AUTHOR NOTES FIGHT ME.

(how did i get 9K reads omg i love yall. )

I have 1% male readers though.. Lol. and i looked at who views my book from other countries and honest that humbles me a lot to see that yall are enjoying it.