xx

Lilla Evans

The morning had come. I had no clothes on, wrapped into the soft blankets along with Harry.

I wish I would have never let him touch me. I feel so dirty. I feel wrong. As if Harry still had Sam on his hands.

I get up out of the bed and look into the bags of clothes. I find the shirt I was looking for and grab it along with the shorts and a bra with underwear. I go into the bathroom and turn on the water for the shower, letting it get hot. I really need something to wash away this feeling I have.

I put the clothes on the counter near the shower, and I get in. I immediately feel much better. I take Harry's soap, the smell of sandalwood always calms me down, and pump and generous amount in my hands. I cant use a loofa since Harry doesn't have one here. I wouldn't want to use his anyway.

I rub the soap all over my body, feeling so much better than before. I rinse all the soap off, after what felt like forever of trying to rub the impurities off of me.

I started thinking about Harry and Sam. About me doing things with Harry.  Had Sam done the same things that I had done with Harry? Or more? Had I put my mouth where Sam put hers?

My thoughts became too much, making me sick. I hop out of the shower and get a towel, drying myself off.

I slip on my underwear, shorts, my bra and the soft shirt over my bra, pulling my hair up and a bun. I could care less about my appearance as of now.

I walk into the kitchen, my feel cold from the marble underneath them.

Harry has not gotten up. I don't know if he heard me, or if he's avoiding me on purpose. I don't know why he would be avoiding me. If anything, it would be the other way around.

I look at the stove, the sight of old eggs on the stove.

"What?" I laugh, just staring at the eggs. "When did these get here?" I mumble to myself. I take the pan and dump them into the sink.

Putting oil in the same pan, I begin to put it on the stove, turning the heat to a medium level.

As I finish turning the knob, the sound out large feet come down the hallway.

"Mornin'." Harry's raspy voice echoes throughout the kitchen. He walks behind me and wraps his arms around me, hugging me from behind. He lays his head on the top of mine and sways us back and forth.

Don't give in Lilla, please. Even though it may be extremely hard.

Harry had put on clothes before he got down. Not much though. Just some grey sweatpants.

"Get off of me, please." I mumble. Harry backs off of me, and brings himself over to my side.

"What?" He says, shocked that I told him to get off of me.

"I said I wanted you to get-"

"Why? What's wrong with you, Lilla?" He begins to shout.

"You're so fucking bipolar. Jesus Christ. How do I put up with you." He grabs his hair and leans down on the counter. "Fucking hell."

I go to the fridge to pick out two eggs to cook. I cracked them, and placed them
into the pan together as they sizzled immediately.

"I'm putting you back in school." He stands, looking at the side of my head as I mess with the eggs.

"No you're not." I reply, turning my body to face him.

"What was one of my rules, baby girl." He speaks in a low tone.