xix

Harry Styles

"Lilla, wake the fuck up." I shake her, but its no use.

I walk over to the blinds and rip them open, revealing the bright sunlight, shining straight into Lillas eyes, making her groan and turn into the pillow.

"No!" She's muffled by the pillow in her face.

I resort to plan B and pick her up, and carry her over to the closet. She grabs my back with her nails, scratching me.

"Stop Lilla, Jesus Christ." I groan, putting her down.

"It's your fault for waking me up." She takes her hand and rubs her eyes, yawning.

"Get dressed. We're gonna go shopping for whatever the fuck you need." I say.

"Oh. Why?" She asks.

"Because you need some clothes. And other stuff. You can't be wearing my shirts all the time out in public." I chuckle.

"I washed your clothes that you had in your bag and the clothes that you had been wearing before your bath. I don't fucking know how to wash clothes but they smell good. So there you go." I say, pointing to the area where the clothes should be.

"You can wear those today until we get your more clothes." She nods and walks over to where I had thrown the clothes.

"Thanks." She says sleepily, picking up these multi-coloured leggings and what was one dirty shirt, now bright white.

"I'm proud of myself for actually not bleeding the colours." I breathily laugh. She nods and replies, "you did good." Which makes me happy that she actually thinks I did something good.

About an hour later of Lilla trying to 'look decent' as she claims, she finally tells me she's ready.

"You look beautiful, pick your head up babygirl." I say, as I realise she was looking down. She smiles, and reaches her small hand up to grab my chin, kissing my cheek. I flinch a little, taken aback by the sudden contact, but my lips tug into a smile.

"Let's go," I place my hand on the small of Lillas back, leading her with me to the front door. I open the door for her, and shut it behind us, locking it with my keys. She beats me to the car, waiting by the passenger side.

I use the unlock button on the keys to get the door open, and Lilla gets in as I continue to walk to my side
of the car.

I then do what everyone does to turn on their car, and drive off of the driveway.

"Which mall do you want to go to?" I ask Lilla, my eyes on the road.

"I don't mind. Whatever one you're okay with taking me to." She smiles. In the corner of my eye, I can see her staring at me, looking at every detail of my face. Why was she doing this?

"I hate when people don't make up their mind and choose what they want. I like hearing things that you want Lilla." I sigh. "But okay. I'll take you to the most expensive one then."

"No!" She says. "It's okay. I don't want you spending a lot of money on me." I turn my head to Lilla.

"You do as I say. I'm going to be spending money on you whether you like it or not. I'm going to get you everything you need." I say sternly.

"I hate when people disobey me. Are you going to do that, babygirl?"

"No." She mumbles and looks down to the floor.

"Look at me when I'm speaking to you." I grit my teeth.

"Now!" I yell, when she doesn't do anything with the position her head was in.