xxvii

**warning. possibly triggering content in this chapter. (sexual assault). I am warning because I don't want someone to have to deal with something quite possibly too triggering to the point where it's bad for them.

Lilla Evans

"Why?" I ask. Mr. Hood stands up from his desk and walks over to me, getting his face in mine.

"Answer the damn question, Lilla." Mr. Hood brings his hand up to my neck, pushing me against the same wall I was against yesterday.

"There's no point in doing this," I say, my eyebrows furrow together, his hand grips tighter.

"There is a reason, I saw your fucking texts with Harry, and I know for sure you know him if you are texting him."

"No shit," I say, struggling for air, feeling my blood rise up to my head. I know my face is a red as a tomato.

"Harry has done so much shit to me in the past, and the fact that you're associated with him is absolutely..." He lets go of my struggling body as I drop the floor, gasping for air.

"Disgraceful," he finishes his sentence, looking at my helpless body. My eyes are wide as I look up to him. His large foot come in contact with my ribs, making me grab my chest in pain, tears attempting to form in my tightly-closed eyes.

"Get up." Mr. Hood walks over to his desk, sitting down on it.

"You kick me in the ribs," I start, still holding onto my aching chest. "And you expect me to get up?" I try chuckling, only tasting a bit of blood in the back of my throat.

I look down onto the dirty carpet that my body is against, coughing.

My body is then yanked up, making my chest throb.

"Stop, please. You've done enough." Cries begun to escape from my mouth. God, I hate crying in front of people. It makes me feel so vulnerable.

"Anyone who is associated with Harry is not going to be on good terms with me," He growls, looking at me with disgust in his eyes.

"On your knees. Now." His hands go down to his dark-wash jeans, unzipping them with force. I begin to get down on the floor, only to be stopped by his loud voice.

"Actually, no. Get back on the table." His large hands grab onto my hair, pulling me onto the table.

"Please don't." I sob as he begins to take my skirt off.

"I cannot believe you would wear your skirt up that high. Fucking slut," Mr. Hood growls.

My panties then become ripped off, and I shiver, feeling the cold air touch me.

His hand slaps me, making me flinch. Tears then stream more and more down my face, as I try and wipe them off.

Where is Harry when I need him?

"You're not wet for me, kitten," He frowns.

"Oh yes!" I try and laugh."I am supposed to be wet for someone like you. You disgusting pig." My laughter soon turns into sobs, and I feel two fingers slam into me. I yelp in pain, as his hand flies up to my mouth to cover my unwanted noise.

I feel is hands pump in and out of me, feeling awful friction as his hands were dry. He licks his lips and I look down, seeing a tent form in his pants.

Why did Harry have to enrol me here? Why is Mr. Hood doing this to me?

Questions swirled through my mind, as pain built up even more as he kept doing it, and my tears ran down to his hands, wetting them.

"You're so tight, kitten." He licked his lips and began slowing down his actions, soon taking his hands out of me.

I have never felt so much pain. Ever.

"Get out of my classroom," Mr. Hood growls, throwing my skirt and my phone at me. I quickly stand up off of his desk, my lower region having a sharp pain in it as my feet touched the carpet.

I get my skirt on, and then shuffle out the door, my phone in one hand.

I walk out the school, seeing Harry's car parked outside, only a few people waiting for someone to pick them up. Harry seemed agitated, as he was on his phone with his eyebrows furrowed.

He soon noticed me, and shut off his phone, unlocking the passenger door.

He looks at me, confused.

"Your hair? And your eyes? What the fuck happened Lilla?" He questions, putting his hand on my thigh.

"Stressed is all," I sigh. Harry then nods and goes back to the steering wheel.

Halfway throughout the ride, Harry's hands find my thigh again, but moves up closer to where Mr. Hood had touched me. I close my legs together, earning a puzzled look from Harry.

"There's seriously something wrong going on with you, Lilla."

[//\\]

I have an ending for the book now . this story is probably going to be under 50 chapters? not sure yet.

On a more serious note. This was a very dark chapter, and halfway through, it made me sick to my stomach writing this, thinking about so many people that go through this daily.
I just want to let you know, if you are a victim or was a victim of anything that has happened in this chapter, you are not alone, and there is so much places to look for help and support, you wouldn't believe it. I am here as well, if you would like to talk about anything at all. I promise I am not a bitch. I won't bite. (;

Sexual harassment/assault is a serious thing, even if it's on a small or large scale. anything that you are uncomfortable with IS harassment if you say no.

I love you all. Thank you for the support on this book. I will be posting quite a few more chapters and trying to finish the book so I can move on to the next one (:

Stay strong. xx