xxvi

Lilla Evans

Walking into the school grounds, I look around, sighing. I really wish I wasn't here.

I walk over to my locker and open it, putting my bag in it and grabbing out the needed materials.

I hear someone approach me, hitting the locker near me, almost startling me to death.

"Hey, Lilla," A girl says next to me, as I fail to recognise who she was until I looked over.

This was a girl named Rebecca, she only answered when people called her Becca, though.

"Hi, Becca." I stutter a bit. Becca had sat behind me in a few of my classes, and when Harry had left me in the middle of hallway, she asked if I needed help and walked me around the school.

"So, I know this is pretty early to ask you, but how about you come to a party later? It's pretty cliche, but you'll have fun," she smiles.

"And! You'll meet new people, something you desperately need to do," she chuckles and throws her arm around my shoulder.

I think, pondering if I should go or not. No one really knows me at all here, so should I really be going somewhere with people that don't even know my name?

Why not. At least I will have Becca.

"Sure," I say and Becca flashes a toothy grin.

"You do drink... Right?" Becca asks, scratching the back of her neck.

Nope. The taste of alcohol makes me sick.

"Yeah, I do." I say in return, lying, trying not to make eye contact. 

"Great! So, hm. Give me your phone number and I can pick you up today, yeah?" She looks at me, waiting for my response.

"Yeah, uh," I say, as I try to find some thing to write it on.

"Oh! You can just write it in my phone," she gets her phone out of her backpack and opens up the contacts, I then begin to type in my name and my number, handing her the phone back.

"Thanks!" She chimes. "I'll text you later, okay?" I just nod in response as she begins to walk away, but turns around quickly to say one more thing.

"Oh, don't over dress by the way. It's not cute when people do that." She laughs, and continues to walk to her class.

I close my locker and get ready to walk up to one of my least favourite classes.

Mr. Hood's class.

I walk up the stairs, slowly strolling towards the classroom I dread to be in, even if I haven't been in it more than a few times.

I take a step in the class, seeing everyone conversing. I quickly shuffle to my seat, keeping my head low so I do not have to look at the man.

The bell then rings, getting everyone settled down.

"Okay guys." Mr. Hood claps his hands together and messes with the ring on his finger. He's married?

I hope he doesn't treat his wife like he did me. He barely even knew me and he still treated me like how he did.

Maybe I deserved it for being disrespectful?

"Today we will be..." He pauses his thoughts and thinks. "Fuck," he mumbles under his breath.

"Hey! Don't swear." A student chimes in from the back of the class. Everyone's attention is focused on him now, some people laughing,  some people just staring.

"Sorry, just distracted," Mr. Hood apologises.

The rest of the lesson is boring, considering it's just idiotic to be learning some of the things we do, even if we don't want or have a need to.

The school bell rings after what feels like forever. The whole class begins walking to the door, ignoring Mr. Hood as usual. I try again to be one of those students and rush out the door, but once again, I'm stopped by hearing my name being called.

"Lilla." He says sternly, I groan and drag my feet across the floor until I am met face to face with him.

"What," I spit, crossing my arms over my chest.

"You drop a little something in my class, yesterday." Mr. Hood looks over to one of his cabinets, opening it and pulling out my phone.

"Dude," I say, attempting to reaching for it, only to have him flinch back, the phone following him.

"You didn't have a password, huh?" He chuckles and shakes his head.

"No," I mumble. "I don't really find the need to have one." My hands find their way to my hips, holding on to them.

Mr. Hoods eyes follow where my hands were going, licking his lips and looking back up to my eyes.

"You know Harry Styles?"

[//\\]

splitting chapter in 2 (: