xxiii

Harry Styles

Lilla and I walk into the school, looking around. This is a really large school. I didn't realise that when I first had looked into enrolling Lilla here.

The office was to the right of us, as we walk in and were greeted by a few people.

I walk to one of the ladies behind a front desk, taking in her attire. For an Academy, you would think they would ask her to hide her huge tits and cleavage behind an appropriate shirt. Guess not.

"Hi sir, need any help?" She asks, looking me up and down after she finishes typing something in her computer.

"Yeah." I start. "We need to see Mistress Aurelie."

"Of course!" She smiles, a bit too much for my liking. "Follow the hallway down there," she points.  "Then go to the last door on the left and she should be in there." She smiles again.

"Thanks." I say, and turn my head to Lilla, indicating that I want her to follow me. She nods and walks closely behind me. It's very hard for me not to grab her hand, but it would look odd having her guardian hold her hand.

We get down to the mistresses door and knock.

"Come in." I hear a low voice speak from the other side of the door.

I open the door with Lilla behind me, both of us walking into the room.

"Take a seat please." She says, organising some of her papers on her desk. I could tell by the look on Lillas face that this mistress had intimidated her. A lot.

We sit down on the most uncomfortable chairs and I grab Lillas hand, quickly squeezing it to reassure her. 

She turns her head towards me and smiles.

"So. You're enrolling Miss.. Erm. Lilla here?" Mistress Aurelie asks me, pointing
between us.

"Yes." I say. Lilla stays frozen.

"Alright. Do you have any of the required paperwork, sir?" She asks me.

I nod and pull out the paper work from my pocket. Folded and ruined.

"Not very professional. Just so you know." She shakes her head and scoffs.

"I'm aware of that." I say back.

She doesn't say anything in response,  just gives me a look. She then takes her glasses placed on the side of her desk and slides them on to the tip of her nose.

"You would think that even though you work in the educational field, you would know how to do things professionally." The mistress coughs and looks through the folded papers I had handed her.

I don't say anything back to her. I don't need her to make my anger boil over.

"So you are the guardian?" She asks me another question. I begin to get annoyed.

"As the paper says." I let out a light chuckle. "It's clearly printed."

"Dad-.. Uh, Harry." Lilla says, making my head turn straight towards her in a fast motion, eyes wide.

I turn to the mistress, only seeing her look straight towards Lilla and I, her glasses pulled up to get a look at us.

"Did she almost call you Daddy, Mr. Styles?" Mistress Aurelie says, completely baffled.

"No." Lilla and I say in unison.

"No." Lilla says again. "I didn't. I said Stop, Harry." She tries to cover herself.