xxi

edited

Harry Styles

"You're going to school." I laugh.

"When?" Lilla sighs. "I don't want to go, Harry."

"You're fucking going. Do you want your ass more red than it already is?" I laugh again.

Lilla shuffles away into the living room and sits down, flinching and bringing herself back up, only to sit down slower.

I stifle a laugh and sit down next to her.

"You're going to be going to  is Cornerstone Academy, and yeah, you're gonna have an outfit."

"I'm not going." She argues and crosses her arms in front of her chest.

"Yes you are. I can't wait to see those short skirts and knee high socks on you, baby." I wink at her and she scoffs, keeping her head facing the television.

"You start tomorrow."

"Why would you make me start tomorrow when I haven't even became settled in?" She begins to raise her voice.

"You've been settled in enough, don't you think?" I question, bringing my leg up to rest on the couch.

"I don't believe so." She mumbles.

I get up and walk to where I'm facing her.

"Why are you being such a fucking annoyance," I grab onto her hips and push her into the back of the couch. He eyes squeeze shut, signaling pain. I've forgotten how much her pain egged me on to make her have even more pain than she thought possible.

I grip even tighter onto her hips, and she squeals out.

"Stop, please."

"You don't tell me what the fuck to do. I am the one who is head of the house, Lilla. Damn. I thought you'd fucking learn already."

I grip even tighter than before.

"Are you going to fucking obey me?"

Tears form in her eyes, as it makes me feel so powerful.

"Yes, Harry." She cries out.

"Who?"

"Yes, Daddy." She mumbles.

I let go of her hips as she sighs in relief, wiping her eyes.

"Why did you hurt me? Why do you keep hurting me?" She tucks her hair behind her ears.

"Do you not know what being my submissive is?" I growl.

"I didn't know it was borderline abusive." She mumbles, turning back to the TV.

I stay silent and watch the stupid reality show that she had turned on.

"I do care about you, baby girl." I mumble.

"No you don't." She mumbles back. "If you did, you wouldn't have touched me with Sam on your hands." She continues to watch the television in front of her.

Samantha Clifford
[an; fuck with me]

A couple of days before Harry had seen Lilla again

My eyes wait upon the door in front of me. Harry should be here soon.

Harry had been working at the school I am currently going to for a while, being a substitute or just someone helping all the teachers around from time to time. Harry and I had always had some sort of connection. He would always substitute for my class and always keep me late to talk to me. We never really did anything. Of course, that disappointed me a lot.