Chapter 1

Dk's POV

Why do mondays have to come? Right to remind me how much I hated school. All I do is sit 8 hours everyday listening to the human being in front called teacher and what? Failed the subject I honestly dont get the sense of going to school when I just can pay my teacher to pass me. Oh right! Because I cant use my money on them. Damn it

"LEE SEOKMIN! GET YOUR LAZY ASS DOWN HERE YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" I internally groan. Why do my mom have such a loud voice she could wake up even the dead.

"Really mom you dont have to shout" I told her as I sit in my place.

"Sorry darling I just dont want you to be late on your first day" she smiled sweetly. The only thing about me is that... I cant get mad with my mom. She's the only thing I have in my life and she's the best.

*After several minutes of chatting*

"Oh you have to go now you might be late" she told me and I looked at the clock. I still have 1 hour but I have to go. Its the first day of school after all. I wont miss the mess Hoshi and Woozi plan. Those idiots why do I have them as friends? Oh yeah because we're the three kings of National Arts and Music University.

Btw a little background from me.
Im Lee Seok Min but call me DK or Dukyeom doesnt matter to me. Well Im kind of rich but not as rich as the school's president son. One of the bad boys in our school but not a total player yeah Im different. So I like singing and sometimes I just want to be alone. Creepy yeah I know its just that its me. You can always see me as the student at the back sleeping while the teacher rant in front about our lesson. I have 4 bestfriends. Hoshi, Woozi, Seungkwan and S.Coups the son of the president of our school. I only have one EX in the entire school. And No Im not the type to sleep with girls or steal their virginity. I told you not all bad boys are the same. And well Im a softy when it comes to kids and my mom.

*Arriving at the school*

"Hey you're late" Seungkwan shouted as the boys approach me
"Sorry got stuck in a traffic" I said as I look around
"Ready for another 1 whole year of hell?" Woozi says as he grab the girls ass.

Woozi has been dating this girl full of make up for about 6 months now. I dont get him like okay the girl is extremely hot but her face.... Its so scary like she came out of the tv like a scary clown ready to chase the children.

"Hey dont say that I heard there's a transferee should we check her out?" S.Coups suggested as he plays with his eyebrows up and down

"Really? Wow I didnt know you like girls like you havent dated anyone" Hoshi stated as we all laugh S.Coups just ignored us and started walking.

Well its one hell of a day.
------------------------------------
Hey! I know this chapter sucks but please give it a little more time it'll get better I promise. I hope you like it. =)