Chapter 8

Wonwoo's POV

"Thank you so much!" I said to my bestfriend, Mingyu
"For what?" He asked
"For looking after Dk" I said as I pass him the drink I bought for us. We stayed a little longer in the school.
"Its nothing. He feels like my little brother too, you know" he said as he sits in his chair.
"How was the bonding?" He asked
"Well its good. But I dont think it will lessen the hate he has for me or I dont know, that girl seems to make her own way to Seokmin" I explained. He hum as a sign of an answer.

After an hour we decided to go home. So we checked all the records in the hidden cameras, when a moving object caught my eye... Seokmin. What is he doing. Its kinda late, its past 6. He looks so frantic and scared and lost?

"Hey what took.... Okay who is he?" Mingyu asked trying to figure out who I am seeing in the screen
"Seokmin..." I answered as I run to his rescue.

"Seokmin!"
"Seokmin!"
I shout as I reach the 3rd floor

"Seokmin shout if you can hear me!" I shouted again. I check all the room, the 3rd floor basement. Even the comfort rooms and janitors closet. Wtf, where is seokmin?!

*ring ring*

"Hello?" I asnwer without looking in the caller ID
"Wonwoo he's in the 5th floor basement" I was shock. I swear its Seokmin who I saw.. Unless someone else is still here, too.

I ran to 5th floor and straight to the basement and saw Seokmin sulking in his wet uniform.

"Seokmin!" I shouted but I figure out two things.

First there is someone behind him. 2nd he is itching. So, it means the water that was pour in the guidance awhile ago is supposed to be for Seokmin. And its not just water. Its a cold water which makes Seokmin itch and have his allergies... It means...

Before I can shout someone punch the other guy. He was knocked out.

"Seokmin here!" I look at the guy... Its Mingyu. I smiled as I went near.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" I asked. He looks at me and answer.
"Im okay and no he didnt hurt me. He just pour the cold water" he said.
"Oh god thank you atleast I dont need to beat him to death" I said as I hug him.

"Hey get off me!" He shouted.
"Im sorry. Lets get you home" I said. I was shocked when he said...

"Okay" then he walk. I looked at Mingyu that was holding the suspect.
"We'll talk to him tomorrow. Lets get home" I said.
-------------------------------------------------------------

"Where should I drop you?" I asked him
"Well, unless you wanna make mom mad" he said. So is he giving the option?
"Okay. Then in my house it is" I said as I smile. I am beyond happy today. Within half a minute we reach my house
"Mingyu tell the maids to prepare dinner I'll just show Seokmin his room" I said. Mingyu nodded and went to the maid's room.

"This will be your room is it okay?" I ask him
"Well, is this near Young-Ae's room?" He asked.
"Yup." I said.

"Well this is fine. By the way, thanks hyung" he said. Its the first time again that he called me hyung. I smiled and excuse myself. I need to ask dad when he'll be coming so as to keep Seokmin safe.

He never let me talk to him and I dont know why, maybe he's also the reason why Seokmin is mad at me. Well, anyways I have some things to ask him for the mean time I have to invite Young-Ae to come over for a dinner so that Seokmin will feel less awkward.

"Excuse me, could you go to the neighboor's house in the left and ask for Young-Ae tell her Seokmin needs her and bring her here" I ask the maid. She nod and bowed as to excuse herself.

"Wow, doing a hyung's job eh?" I heard Mingyu said as I enter my room
"Ofcourse he's younger than me. Its my responsibility" I answered as I stripped down.

"Im going to take a bath would you mind?" I asked him.
"Not at all" he said as he stands up and kiss my left cheek.

I know Mingyu has feelings for me but I dont think Im ready for something serious like this. He just smiled and walk away. Am I gay? No. I am straight, but what is this feeling when some girls get close to Mingyu? I feel so mad sometimes I have to snatch some girl in the hallway and kiss her then leave her.

"Sir, Ms. Young-Ae is here!" I heard the maid said. That's fast.

I took a quick shower and was almost done when my phone ring.

"Hello?" I answer
"Hello son how is it going?" My dad ask. Obviously he's more concern in my grades, than me his actual son.
"Well, Im good. Im still the number one student. How about you?" I ask him as I search for a comfortable pajamas.

"Well, still stuck here in this business trip. By the way i wont be home till Christmas. You can celebrate it with uhhh..." I cant hear him. So I asked him again

"Mwo? Appa? What did you said? I can celebrate it with my?" I asked.
"Your mom and brother if you want" he said with a little sadness. Am I dreaming or what?

"Jinjja?! Gomawo!" I happily said. This is the best christmas I will ever have again.
"Hey dont forget me arraso? I'll call you back tomorrow morning! Say Hi to Mingyu for me!" He shouted as he drop the call.

"Hey man! What happened?" Mingyu asked. To my excitement I hugged him too tight...
"Hey buddy cant... breath... Oxygen som.....ebody he...lp" he said I pat his back as I releases him.

"Well good news" I said.
"What? Did santa went here?" He jokingly ask. He knows I still believe in that kind of things, dont judge me Im still a kid.... in my heart.

"No, ofcourse not. Dad just called and he said he wont be here not until christmas is finished" I said..
"And the good news is? I dont get it" he said.

"He lets me celebrate it with my mom and my brother Seokmin! Isnt it wonderful?!" I happily shouted in his face. But he seems not to be happy about it.
"Uhm well," he said.

"Dont worry. My mom is awesome its okay, I will bring you too and dont try to reason out to me.. I bet she'll like you" I encourage him. He tries to smile it off but it was awkward.

"Hey stop making that long faces Mingyu" I comfort him.

"Sir, the food is ready and Sir Seokmin said he's hungry so you better hurry" I laugh at how childish he could get when that girl is here. I bet he'd already fallen for her.

I nod and pat Mingyu's shoulder.

"Trust me in this okay? I got you, you got me" I said as I walk past him and went straight to the Dinning room happily looking at Seokmin as he tells a scary story to the girl.
-------------------------------------------------------------