Chapter 18

Joshua's POV

Damn Jun, why wont he do it? Its just simple. Kidnap Young-Ae. Aish, I'll do it myself. That girl is really driving me crazy. Anyways what is Seungkwan doing in the hospital?

"You should stop messing with Seokmin" Wonwoo said.

Yep he is overprotective with Seokmin. Such a crybaby. How can Young-Ae like him? I bet he can't even protect her. He's scared of everything.

"Then tell him to stay away from Young-Ae" I said.
"What? He hadn't talk to her for a week Joshua" he said. Really?
"You cant fool anyone here Wonwoo" I said.
"Seriously Joshua. And Young-Ae will be transfer to another section" Wonwoo said looking at me. His face shows nothing but a cold exterior being serious that's his face shows no emotion. Just a cold dark brown eyes. Lips form in a thin line.
"Then okay. I'll stop" I said as I take my step.

So no more kidnapping. No more rival things? But why would he do that? Seriously? He is so complicated but atleast he's out of my way. I texted Young-Ae to meet me but she is busy. Why is she declining me? Im trying those gentleman actions but why is she always blocking me?

I went to her house well I tried to follow her. She's not that smart enough though. Should I surprise her? Or what?

Okay. I'll call her.

*Ring ring*
*Ring ring*

After the second ring she picked up

"Hello?" She said
"Hey!" I said.
"Oh Joshua" She said. Her calling me is driving me into an overdrive.
"Well Im outside of your house" I said feeling a little excited. No Im not inlove with her with a mixed of lust. I really do love her. Like I would drop my image just to be with her.
"WHAT?! Oh god wait" she said. One funny thing about her is she panick so quickly. She's full of surprise like how she blush when she meet new people or how she gets flustered when she hears unappropriate words. She's really a delicate girl.

"Hello? Hello Joshua?" I was brought back to the present when she called me.
"Yes Im still here" I said as I steady my breathe. She always makes me feel nervous. Like I did something wrong.
"I cant see you Josh where are you?" She said.
"Uh Im infront of your door" I said unsure I might went to the wrong house.
"Seriously Josh? Im out." She said. Okay first I got the wrong house. Second I was definitely the dumbass here.
"Really? But Im here" I said

"Wait a minute.... You're the one who is following me the other day arent you?!" She half shout. Okay I take back what I said she's not a dumbass.
"What? No!" I said as I feel my cheecks burn in embarrasment. I feel like I am a stalker who stalks his crush in tenth grade.
"Arent you standing in a house full of flowers? And there's no gate?" She ask me. I look around me and she's right. Im standing in a lot with flowers and no gate. Okay I'll just admit I lose.
"Ugh yes?" I said feeling shy at how idiot I am.
"I knew it! Okay Josh go home now. Its cold" she said like she's doing something really important.
"But.. but.." I said but she cut me off
"No buts Josh you might get sick and besides its late. We have school tomorrow" she said. This girl is really something. Seriously.
"O..kay" I said defeated. With her I cant even say what I should say. With her I always lose. With her, I am what I want to be. A gentleman.

After we said good bye I walked slowly. Enjoying the cold wind that passes me. All I can hear is the little noise coming from the cars. I went to the playground where me and my sister always go when she's upset. Im the older one among us three. Jean and Janette were my siblings that is so close to me. Im one year older than Jean. While jannette is 4 years younger than me and 2 years younger than Jean.

"I always wish for your safety girls" I whisper in the air. Im sitting in the swing I last push Jean because she wanted to ease her pain. The last swing who saw how I care for Jean.